STS spray online

OK, first off...... What brand are you guys talking about???? I See no 250 PPM Colloidal silver on Amazon.......
Any of you have pictures? Brand name? Links?
Me neither.....and CS is usaully done 2x a day for awhile....

Natural Path Silver Wings Colloidal Silver 250ppm Spray Top 2 Fl Oz. - Enhanced Immune Support Supplement

CS and STS both work great, but I like STS way more. I've had plants turn with one single spray. Not as many male flowers, but they still happened.

Just a heads up 10 months after testing.....The fully mixed solution is still viable after sitting in the refrigerator in the spray bottle since I tested for @DSC . Not sure if he is still on here but the site is still up. Very impressed with the product I got last year and wasn't really expecting it to work after all this time.
IMG20240118100757.jpg

IMG20240118100703.jpg

IMG20240118100650.jpg

A
Just a heads up 10 months after testing.....The fully mixed solution is still viable after sitting in the refrigerator in the spray bottle since I tested for @DSC . Not sure if he is still on here but the site is still up. Very impressed with the product I got last year and wasn't really expecting it to work after all this time.
View attachment 1659903
View attachment 1659905
View attachment 1659906
Yeah I ended up getting really busy, working 60hr weeks so I haven't had time to keep up. Glad to see it worked out well for you and that you were able to get me some info. I usually reccomend replacing the spray after 90 days, but have heard of it lasting longer. I have also tested it out and it can be frozen 1-2 times as well to extend life.

Back