Best Temps for Vaping CBD?

High Hopes

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I just start smoking pure CBD, but would like to start using my Arizer desktop for vaping CBD.

From what i have read it sounds like @trailanimal you have done a fair amount of Vaping CBD the last couple of years or so, with very good results.

Can you or anyone who has a fair amount of experiance please let me know what temp or temps you have found is the sweet spot for vaping pure CBD flowers?

Thank-you

Last edited:
I just start smoking pure CBD, but would like to start using my Arizer desktop for vaping CBD.

From what i have read it sounds like @trailanimal you have done a fair amount of Vaping CBD the last couple of years or so, with very good results.

Can you or anyone who has a fair amount of experiance please let me know what temp or temps you have found is the sweet spot for vaping pure CBD flowers?

Thank-you
I run mine @186C for CBD and THC strains. I find a combo of CBD and THC works the best for my wear and tear arthritis. 1:1 and 1:2 THC:CBD works good. I grew a couple of Dinamed autos this go round, 14% CBD, less than 1% THC. I was underwhelmed by vaping, smoking, and full spectrum plant caps. Then I made a joint 50/50 Dinamed and a high THC strain......wow!.......industrial strength meds! Like i've found El Dorado or something. Starts with cannabinoids rushing to receptors. Can feel both going to work. Head rush gives way to full body release of tension. Morning pain and stiffness.....gone. Clear headed, calm, relaxed ready to rock the day! I hope you can keep testing and experimenting to find what works for you. Took me awhile.
cheers:d5:

I run mine @186C for CBD and THC strains. I find a combo of CBD and THC works the best for my wear and tear arthritis. 1:1 and 1:2 THC:CBD works good. I grew a couple of Dinamed autos this go round, 14% CBD, less than 1% THC. I was underwhelmed by vaping, smoking, and full spectrum plant caps. Then I made a joint 50/50 Dinamed and a high THC strain......wow!.......industrial strength meds! Like i've found El Dorado or something. Starts with cannabinoids rushing to receptors. Can feel both going to work. Head rush gives way to full body release of tension. Morning pain and stiffness.....gone. Clear headed, calm, relaxed ready to rock the day! I hope you can keep testing and experimenting to find what works for you. Took me awhile.
cheers:d5:
Thanks so much for taking the time to write back such a concise reply!

Looks like i had it set just right temp wise when i fired it up last night, but like you niether my wife or i felt anything vaping.

I will give a joint a joint a go with 50/50 mix as well with the Dinamed.

Thanks again

I find that Dutch Passion Charlottes Angel (15% CBD, less than 1% THC) in the S & B Mighty vap. At 186 degrees, gives a very relaxed high, great pain reduction and a good nights sleep !!....maybe worth a try ??

Back