Live Stoners Live Medical CBD Test

WildBill

TRYING TO GO "FULL TEETEE!"
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
This thread is for the discussion of the use of Medical CBD for inflammation.

My young Father Vet friend’s condition of late has spurred me to try to find a solution to make an impact on inflammation.

This is mainly about the processing and method of administration, but proven strain(in any form auto, reg, fem or not) recommendations are welcomed.

I currently have the ability to make live rosin, so vaping and infused oil is covered. In order to be more flexible in using my canna, alcohol extraction needs to be my next tool to purchase. ExtractCraft SOURCE Turbo seems to fit what I want to do. That's fairly good size investment.

The intended end result is making repeatable, reliable powerful medicine that's simple to use. It will be better used if it’s simple.

First-hand info is best, but any good articles or vids are welcome!

When I do start processing the current run, I will be as exact as possible in documentation and will post the subjective physical and mental results.

@St. Tom ... @WildBill was wanting a bit of Advice on CBD crosses........... :headbang: ..I said that the ones I Tried didn't work for me.....but I Know you were growing them for your Lady and they worked for her........so you would be better than me.....:toke:

I've grown a few for my wife @WildBill but she preferred the pure cbd and this was the last one I grew https://dutch-passion.com/en/cannabis-seeds/auto-cbd-victory as this was new to the game with a cbdv and cbd and for arthritis and pain my wife thought it was great but I think I may have something you may find interesting a strain by sssc called elephant as I had a couple of others who used this for pain and they were blown away by it at 15 pcent thc and cbd as there's no plant out there that has their levels .i also must say I had people who won't smoke weed as its freaks them out or they plain just don't like the feeling and I won them over with that anyhow I hope this helps

my pic.PNG

I've grown a few for my wife @WildBill but she preferred the pure cbd and this was the last one I grew https://dutch-passion.com/en/cannabis-seeds/auto-cbd-victory as this was new to the game with a cbdv and cbd and for arthritis and pain my wife thought it was great but I think I may have something you may find interesting a strain by sssc called elephant as I had a couple of others who used this for pain and they were blown away by it at 15 pcent thc and cbd as there's no plant out there that has their levels .i also must say I had people who won't smoke weed as its freaks them out or they plain just don't like the feeling and I won them over with that anyhow I hope this helps

View attachment 1594608

Thanks! I have an Elephant in the current run.:headbang: I have the CBD Victory in my collection. I ran their CBG Force instead. I also have their Photo CBD Mazar for the next photo run.
For inflammation, I only want to use pure CBD. It would be a 'baseline medication'. Pain(muscle, nerve and joint) and muscle relaxation can be handled with other strains................. Dragon WILL be in the next run. I think the two prong attack has a better chance of success with my Vet friend and guys with similar problems. I think the ease of use with the CBD will go a long way in making this a success.
Functionality is top on the list. Inflammation is a large contributing factor in all pain. No/Low intoxication with CBD is key in that functionality. With my Vet friend, the less lung impact, the better. That's why I bought him a vape and gave him rosin for it. I can get him a fair bit of pain relief, but being a new parent of a rug rat little girl and curtain climber boy, focus is mandatory. It makes him not get the relief that he could get.

Thanks @St. Tom !

He had me really worried this week. He's a good guy! It took them 16yrs to get a baby. I did warn them that it could open the flood gates.....and it did! LOL!
He got such a raw deal from the Army and the VA. I want him around to enjoy and take care of those babies. He's a GREAT Father. He loves taking care of his children. I see it when I visit and in the pics and vids he shares.
He's my friend. I can't see not helping him if I'm able. In helping him, I learn what works for him, myself and others.
I'm not just going to 'exist' the remaining time I have left in this world, no matter how long it may be. I want/need to make some sort of difference in this damn world and this seems like a good way. It gives me a good reason to get up in the morning and do something. Some days, that just plain difficult as hell, both physically and mentally. It gives me purpose in life.

only want to use pure CBD
I grew Dutch passion Charlotte angel as the wife's baseline for years. She liked it for anti-stress, sleep, relaxation. Good for her anxiety. Think it's a 20:1. Nice, productive bright green plants with lime/grapefruit smells. Great for blending. No stone to it at all

I grew Dutch passion Charlotte angel as the wife's baseline for years. She liked it for anti-stress, sleep, relaxation. Good for her anxiety. Think it's a 20:1. Nice, productive bright green plants with lime/grapefruit smells. Great for blending. No stone to it at all
Thanks! I've heard of that girl.

Hey wildwilly,
Just thought I would share my journey with my search for relief from 7 years of nonstop foot and calf pain.
Tried all categories of cbd, cannabis 1:1, 1:2, and all various percentages of regular thc plants.
My findings are: depending on my pain levels I will microdose via vaporizer slowly with thc and cbd.
I have found that I need the thc(cbd alone appears ineffective). It is more economical to just buy hemp than to grow it. I found there is a sweet spot when I vape. In other words, if I get to stoned it can actually make my pain worse.
In order to sleep vpaing prior to sleep won't get me through the nigh. I have an edible or capsule of thc cannabis which will get me through the night, approximately a good six hours of sleep dependent on the mg that I injest. Hope this helps

Hey wildwilly,
Just thought I would share my journey with my search for relief from 7 years of nonstop foot and calf pain.
Tried all categories of cbd, cannabis 1:1, 1:2, and all various percentages of regular thc plants.
My findings are: depending on my pain levels I will microdose via vaporizer slowly with thc and cbd.
I have found that I need the thc(cbd alone appears ineffective). It is more economical to just buy hemp than to grow it. I found there is a sweet spot when I vape. In other words, if I get to stoned it can actually make my pain worse.
In order to sleep vpaing prior to sleep won't get me through the nigh. I have an edible or capsule of thc cannabis which will get me through the night, approximately a good six hours of sleep dependent on the mg that I injest. Hope this helps
I appreciate the first-hand info! :headbang:

Got a nice little scissor hash ball and tsome dry sift from the trimmings drying, for a nice sample off her.

Well, Vidamints is no joke! Hits heavy, body and head. It builds for a bit also. It declines to a nice chill. I'm gonna preface that 'nice chill'. That's when you are sitting still. If ya get up or just move your head, ya realize you're pretty high.

First impression on pain relief is positive. After testing the live rosin, I may make some MCT oil with a specific dosage in mind per dropper.

Back