Big Battle: Championship round:2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done and done, Cant say I have ever done this bad before lol

Not proud, but will continue to troubleshoot her and keep my little journal going!
View attachment 1138969
good on you learn from your mistakes and maybe next time you will shock yourself and smash it :bighug: :headbang:

good on you learn from your mistakes and maybe next time you will shock yourself and smash it :bighug: :headbang:

Haha thanks, it should have been so much better though. The other 20 or so plants in my tents are doing awsome, just this one.... but not the best start for her though!

Just gotta make her healthy and then switch her to flower. Love how everyones turned out!

@RivetGrrl Poll picture with stuff written on a bit of paper

IMG_20191216_013053.jpg

Done and done, Cant say I have ever done this bad before lol

Not proud, but will continue to troubleshoot her and keep my little journal going!
View attachment 1138969

I appreciate the upload, you know, this strain was one of the hardest I have ever dealt with so don't feel bad. She is undoubtedly a good teacher at the end of the day.

@RivetGrrl Poll picture with stuff written on a bit of paper

View attachment 1139029

Thank you, pic added to the folder :toke:

I chopped a day before the code came out so I didn't get a pic with the card.. But here are my two final pics of the Lava Freeze sisters...

Lavern- The runt pheno
20191203_200510~2.jpg

20191215_234555~2.jpg
20191215_234626~2.jpg

Shirley- The long legged foxtail pheno
20191203_200227~2.jpg
20191215_234534~2.jpg
20191215_234705~2.jpg

Curing perfectly
20191215_235453~2.jpg

This was a breeze of a grow! No issues at all. No nanners found, no deficiencies ect. Two completely different phenos. Now that they are dried, Lavern has taken on more of an OG nose, while Shirley is menthol with a vanilla cream backdrop.

Thank you again to @SuperSativaSeedClub for this amazing opportunity! It was well worth the wait!

I chopped a day before the code came out so I didn't get a pic with the card.. But here are my two final pics of the Lava Freeze sisters...

Lavern- The runt pheno
View attachment 1139193
View attachment 1139191View attachment 1139192

Shirley- The long legged foxtail pheno
View attachment 1139196View attachment 1139195View attachment 1139194

Curing perfectly
View attachment 1139197

This was a breeze of a grow! No issues at all. No nanners found, no deficiencies ect. Two completely different phenos. Now that they are dried, Lavern has taken on more of an OG nose, while Shirley is menthol with a vanilla cream backdrop.

Thank you again to @SuperSativaSeedClub for this amazing opportunity! It was well worth the wait!

Good to hear that you had no issues with yours, will be interesting to see how they reveg if you are still doping that. I'll ask about the poll pic for voting.

@Proph which of those photos would you like for the poll?

@Proph which of those photos would you like for the poll?
The foxtail pheno.. But it's no prob if it's an issue. I never planned on trying to win anything,, lol. Im just here to grow! I didn't even know this was a "battle", lol.

The foxtail pheno.. But it's no prob if it's an issue. I never planned on trying to win anything,, lol. Im just here to grow! I didn't even know this was a "battle", lol.

No issues, I know you grew those :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back