Bio Bizz Knowledge base

So the main 2 parts of the biobizz nutes are: Grow for vegging, and Bloom for flowering.

I would use that as your starting blocks instead of trying to use additionals in replacement of the 2 main nutes.

Yes: you can can use fish mix (it's got N in it which the plant likes for vegging) - not sure what activera is ... sounds like a healthy yoghurt drink ... which would possibly also be okay for your plants ... but i wouldnt test that myself.

Hope this helps

Blue ^_^
Thank you so much for answering.Activera Is aminoacids and basically a stimulant based on aloe vera by biobizz itself.
About the main blocks,since I am doing a FPJ and want to feed organically grass grown near my house for vegetative stage I wanted to skip the vegetative main nutrient.Would you suggest It?

Thank you so much for answering.Activera Is aminoacids and basically a stimulant based on aloe vera by biobizz itself.
About the main blocks,since I am doing a FPJ and want to feed organically grass grown near my house for vegetative stage I wanted to skip the vegetative main nutrient.Would you suggest It?
Ahh, i didn't know about the Activera - sounds like a beneficial. Thanks ^_^

I wouldn't suggest deviating away from the main building blocks of a nute line until you've got some experience behind you.

I've got a vague recollection that some people use Bloom all the way through claiming that the soil and Bloom has enough N for the vegging period of an autoflower.

I've not done this and would only recommend it if you were following (being mentored by) someone who is actually doing it and can hep you get the same results that they're getting.

BioGrow (the biobizz grow nute) is also organic and omri certified i think.

Ahh, i didn't know about the Activera - sounds like a beneficial. Thanks ^_^

I wouldn't suggest deviating away from the main building blocks of a nute line until you've got some experience behind you.

I've got a vague recollection that some people use Bloom all the way through claiming that the soil and Bloom has enough N for the vegging period of an autoflower.

I've not done this and would only recommend it if you were following (being mentored by) someone who is actually doing it and can hep you get the same results that they're getting.

BioGrow (the biobizz grow nute) is also organic and omri certified i think.

What weekly schedule do you use for feeding/watering?

Example: feed-water-feed or feed-water-water, etc.

I do use biobizz soil and nutes and I am giving them every watering... for me this works... but you may use different things / strains / methodologies so this can change from growers. You should start with the basics and try yourself. And remember less is better !

Been reading through this thread. Definitely going down the biobizz route. Was just wondering whats worth buying. Moneys tight probably leave myself starving this month after buying a full grow kit haha will the 250ml bottles be enough for 3 plants in 3gal pots? Have saved one of the guides from early on but later pages thers different opinions.

Been reading through this thread. Definitely going down the biobizz route. Was just wondering whats worth buying. Moneys tight probably leave myself starving this month after buying a full grow kit haha will the 250ml bottles be enough for 3 plants in 3gal pots? Have saved one of the guides from early on but later pages thers different opinions.

Even if money wasn't tight, (as a starter) i'd recommend getting just Biobizz Grow, Biobizz Bloom and Biobizz light mix soil.
a 250ml bottle of each "should" be enough for 3 plants. (and if not, you may need a bit more bloom nutes)

This is quite an old thread now, so there will have been some modifications by some, but in essence it's all the same. Feed veg nutes while vegging and flower nutes while flowering - get a good environment and good light and it's all you need to get to harvest.

As said above - less is more.

:thumbsup:

Even if money wasn't tight, (as a starter) i'd recommend getting just Biobizz Grow, Biobizz Bloom and Biobizz light mix soil.
a 250ml bottle of each "should" be enough for 3 plants. (and if not, you may need a bit more bloom nutes)

This is quite an old thread now, so there will have been some modifications by some, but in essence it's all the same. Feed veg nutes while vegging and flower nutes while flowering - get a good environment and good light and it's all you need to get to harvest.

As said above - less is more.

:thumbsup:

Cheers blue, wont be my first ever run. Was here nearly 6 years ago. First grow was 4 different FB strains done not bad considering, then after that it didn't go so well but that was on me. Starting a bit different 3 same strain. So I have a rough idea what am doing

Cheers blue, wont be my first ever run. Was here nearly 6 years ago. First grow was 4 different FB strains done not bad considering, then after that it didn't go so well but that was on me. Starting a bit different 3 same strain. So I have a rough idea what am doing
Get topmax and if you can BioHeaven.
Or,get Heaven and Activera,the price Is low and they work together.Either the former couple or the latter Will assure Better blooming.
I use Them and I noticed the differenze before and After using

Ahh, sorry didn't mean to assume!! :D
In which case, i'd push the boat out and get some PK for flowering too :coffee:
As a said ROUGH idea just want to get the most out of the plants. I will follow the guide roughly on what a have saved see how it goes. Soak the pot before hand with root juice plant the seed. Everythings getting ordered tomorrow hopefully up and running by Wednesday latest.

Back