Bio Bizz Knowledge base

They are loosing all fan leaves day by day,but overall don't seems to be deficiency rather Nutrient burn,cause until Yesterday I was feeding,at low ppm,but feeding.
Day 44 from seed,week 7 of 10-11
I haven't dealt with it but have you looked up what chloride toxicity might look like??

Hello everyone, idk if this has been said but I wrote an email to biobizz to know if they created a feed chart for autos and they told me this :

Thank you for contacting us.

When growing autoflowers with Biobizz, our recommendation is to plant them in Light•Mix and use our Nutrient Schedule for All•Mix. In this way, we give to the plants lower doses of liquid products, as autoflowers tend to be more delicate and do not enjoy nutrient-heavy environments.

We have attached a copy of our Nutrient Schedule to this email so you can download it and check it every time you need to water your plants.

We hope this info is useful. Please, feel free to get in touch with us again if you have more questions about the Biobizz products or how to use them.

Green greetings,
Team Biobizz

maybe som1 is still troubling searching for it.

Attachments

• IT Nutrient Schedule 2022.pdf
    787.9 KB · Views: 112
Hello everyone, idk if this has been said but I wrote an email to biobizz to know if they created a feed chart for autos and they told me this :

Thank you for contacting us.

When growing autoflowers with Biobizz, our recommendation is to plant them in Light•Mix and use our Nutrient Schedule for All•Mix. In this way, we give to the plants lower doses of liquid products, as autoflowers tend to be more delicate and do not enjoy nutrient-heavy environments.

We have attached a copy of our Nutrient Schedule to this email so you can download it and check it every time you need to water your plants.

We hope this info is useful. Please, feel free to get in touch with us again if you have more questions about the Biobizz products or how to use them.

Green greetings,
Team Biobizz

maybe som1 is still troubling searching for it.
Thank you man,much appreciated ❤️

As a first time grower using BioBizz light mix and nutrients I’m a bit confused regarding when to start using the nutrients. My plants are 9 days old from sprout. TIA

Attachments

• 46436125-808F-4B63-B30F-DE94BF4CB8F2.jpeg
    46436125-808F-4B63-B30F-DE94BF4CB8F2.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 67
As a first time grower using BioBizz light mix and nutrients I’m a bit confused regarding when to start using the nutrients. My plants are 9 days old from sprout. TIA

If you're using biobizz lightmix soil, you probably wont need to for the first 21 days, .. but if you wanna get it the habit of mixing nutes i'd be 1 litre of water with 1ml of grow (i know .. such a skinny diet .. but she's only little and there's nutes in the soil)

Don't feed that tiny seedling one whole litre .. it will never drink it. I'd be feeding every other day with about 1/2 a cup of water at this point.

Hope this helps

Blue ^_^
:d5:

EDIT: .... OR

Follow this advice from Duck Commnader (the OP of this thread .. i've saved his feed chart in smy stash)

My Bio Bizz LightMix Feeding Schedule

Week1 day 4
Bio Bizz Grow 0.5ml,Bio Bizz Heaven 0.5ml Per L

Week2
Grow 1ml,Heaven 1ml, Alg A Mic 1ml per L,

Week 3-5
Grow 2ml,Heaven 2ml, Alg A Mic 2ml per L CalMag 1 feed per week 3ml per 5L

Week 5
Grow 3ml,Heaven 3ml, Alg A Mic 3ml, Bloom 2ml per L CalMag every other feed 3ml per 5L

Week 6
Grow 3ml,Heaven 3ml, Alg A Mic 3ml, Bloom 2ml,CalMag every feed 3ml per 5L

Week 7
Grow 3ml, Heaven 3ml, Alg A Mic 3ml,Bloom 3ml, CalMag every feed 3ml per 5L

Week 8-10 week Pre-Harvest
Grow 2ml, Heaven 4ml,Alg A Mic 3ml, Bloom 3ml, CalMag

Week 10
Heaven 4ml,Bloom 4ml, No CalMag

Week 11
Plain Water (I have done this with out plain water and extended Week 10's feed till harvest day doesnt affect taste or smoke)

If you're using biobizz lightmix soil, you probably wont need to for the first 21 days, .. but if you wanna get it the habit of mixing nutes i'd be 1 litre of water with 1ml of grow (i know .. such a skinny diet .. but she's only little and there's nutes in the soil)

Don't feed that tiny seedling one whole litre .. it will never drink it. I'd be feeding every other day with about 1/2 a cup of water at this point.

Hope this helps

Blue ^_^

Follow this advice from Duck Commnader (the OP of this thread .. i've saved his feed chart in smy stash)

Week1 day 4

Week2

Week 3-5

Week 5
Grow 3ml,Heaven 3ml, Alg A Mic 3ml, Bloom 2ml per L CalMag every other feed 3ml per 5L

Week 6

Week 7

Week 10

Week 11
Plain Water (I have done this with out plain water and extended Week 10's feed till harvest day doesnt affect taste or smoke)

Thank you very much mate appreciate.

I am 7 or 6 days behind you and I am only giving root juice,bioheaven and activera,every stimulant.I would not give fish mix until I see a Little Nitrogen deficiency.I am using Lightmix too and an autoflowering plant

Hope this helps

Blue ^_^

Week1 day 4

Week2

Week 3-5

Week 5

Week 6

Week 7

Week 10

Week 11
Is It ok to use activera together with the schedule you posted and FISHMIX instead of Grow?I don't have the bio grow One.

Is It ok to use activera together with the schedule you posted and FISHMIX instead of Grow?I don't have the bio grow One.

So the main 2 parts of the biobizz nutes are: Grow for vegging, and Bloom for flowering.

I would use that as your starting blocks instead of trying to use additionals in replacement of the 2 main nutes.

Yes: you can can use fish mix (it's got N in it which the plant likes for vegging) - not sure what activera is ... sounds like a healthy yoghurt drink ... which would possibly also be okay for your plants ... but i wouldnt test that myself.

Hope this helps

Blue ^_^

Back