Bio Bizz Knowledge base

WHY DONT YOU NEED TO BALANCE THE PH?
With Biobizz soils, the EC and pH value do not need to be measured, as should when using a mineral medium. Biobizz organic mediums and nutrients are not made of mineral salts but organic bound elements, which are not measurable. The medium has a natural pH form; this will keep the soil in balance by itself.

And now they say you have to lower ph?? like wtf?

If you look on BioBizz's website and feed chart, it states in the fine print to keep your pH between 6.2-6.3 using their nutrient line up. Not checking pH while growing organically is a common misconception.

biobizz.PNG

not the fineprint but the 1st Q in the FAQ in bold....and it sates that the combo of biobizz nutes and soil will natuarayl tend to adjust the ph all by itself to the range of 6.2-6.3
yes we should check PH of our water and PH of feeds from time to time.3 ph pens £80 various fluids for the ph pen £30 checked ph of water/feeds many times...........never felt the need to add ph up or down.(PH pen can be useless,but at the same time if you dont have a ph pen that you can trust 99% you cant make a plant diagnosis)
but if we using biobizz mediums and biobizz nutes,and if our base water is somewhere between 5.something and 8.something apparently biobizz kinda self regulating ish :shrug: but if yer water is 4 or 9 then ph up/down would be needed.
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

So what's the best feed chart to use for bio biz bloom, and any tips or tricks

Nice thread!

I've noticed AF varieties to be much more nutrient efficient, hence needing less feedings than most photos. Also, I've experienced them to be more sensitive to higher EC levels, specially early on and up to the 4th-5th week from sprouting. But even throughout the course of their life cycle.

All these conclusions are based on growing using 14L normal containers, 50% All mix on bot and 50% Light mix on top. The plain aerated tap water that I'm using has an EC of around 0.20mS. Adding 1mL Grow + 1mL Bloom, places it at around 0-9-1mS.
I tend to feed once every other watering, around that EC value for the most part of their cycle. Early on, giving them more on the 0,5mS side and later into flowering passing the 1mS mark by a bit. But they do more than thrive in these conditions. I'm curious how it differs so much from your experience.

I've seen charts using as much as 3mL Grow + 3mL Bloom, adding more 1mL of CaMg to that mix. Based on my experience, this would be a complete overkill. You are doing this feeding regime with every watering? Or every other? I might be able to put that off if I'm feeding maybe once a month, I'm bamboozled.

Is anyone experiencing a similar situation under the same set of conditions?

When I say:
Grow= Biobizz Biogrow
Bloom= Biobizz Biobloom
Just to make it clear

View attachment 1265673
not the fineprint but the 1st Q in the FAQ in bold....and it sates that the combo of biobizz nutes and soil will natuarayl tend to adjust the ph all by itself to the range of 6.2-6.3
yes we should check PH of our water and PH of feeds from time to time.3 ph pens £80 various fluids for the ph pen £30 checked ph of water/feeds many times...........never felt the need to add ph up or down.(PH pen can be useless,but at the same time if you dont have a ph pen that you can trust 99% you cant make a plant diagnosis)
but if we using biobizz mediums and biobizz nutes,and if our base water is somewhere between 5.something and 8.something apparently biobizz kinda self regulating ish :shrug: but if yer water is 4 or 9 then ph up/down would be needed.
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

The microorganisms can only act as a ph down, but never as a ph up. If you feed at 7 ph its ok, but if you feed at less then 6ph then you can have a problem because the microorganisms cant PH UP. The soil PH will always buff itself to 7ph and stay there.

But heres what people dont understand: With bottle nutrients, even if organic, you are still directly feeding the plant, not the soil. Thats why you need to ph adjust, for nutrient uptake availability.

Sup yall I'm 56 days into a grow..bl 1st time using mandalorian blackstrap strain..
2 gal fabric pot using
2 HLG 100 v2 3ks
About the start of week 3.5- 4 I noticed the bottom leafs yellowing and very very very slight tip burns on some towards the top. I have not been giving any grow as I started the run using a 50/50 mos of happyfrog and roots organics soil 707 mix.

My question is..it is now the end of week 4 flower and the yellowing has moved up towards the middle of the plant and some of the older bottom ones have just fallen off. Am I not giving enough nutrients or did I give too much?

My question is...I have been feeding every watering using the all mixed feed schedule..where it says week 5 flower would technically be week 4 for an auto correct? If not am I over feeding and murdering this gal slowly,lol
Using Bloom top max bio heaven and algamic on chart with recharge??
Thoughts?? Should I give her grow in conjunction or have I been over feeding ?

Thanks

Attachments

• 20210625_152146.jpg
    20210625_152146.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 98
  • 20210625_152100.jpg
    20210625_152100.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 102
Sup yall I'm 56 days into a grow..bl 1st time using mandalorian blackstrap strain..
2 gal fabric pot using
2 HLG 100 v2 3ks
About the start of week 3.5- 4 I noticed the bottom leafs yellowing and very very very slight tip burns on some towards the top. I have not been giving any grow as I started the run using a 50/50 mos of happyfrog and roots organics soil 707 mix.

My question is..it is now the end of week 4 flower and the yellowing has moved up towards the middle of the plant and some of the older bottom ones have just fallen off. Am I not giving enough nutrients or did I give too much?

My question is...I have been feeding every watering using the all mixed feed schedule..where it says week 5 flower would technically be week 4 for an auto correct? If not am I over feeding and murdering this gal slowly,lol
Using Bloom top max bio heaven and algamic on chart with recharge??
Thoughts?? Should I give her grow in conjunction or have I been over feeding ?

Thanks
Having same issue but slower,any update?

Having same issue but slower,any update?
Pretty sure I wasn't adding enough nutrients because of how small the pot was (1 gal) in soil I ended up top dressing with a super soil mix for the rest of the run and she seemed better.

I heard they changed their formula during covid and now chloride is through the roof. Can't say from personal use but from a reliable source that was going through 30K a month of it. Might be worth looking into it is all if you're having new issues.

Pretty sure I wasn't adding enough nutrients because of how small the pot was (1 gal) in soil I ended up top dressing with a super soil mix for the rest of the run and she seemed better.
They are loosing all fan leaves day by day,but overall don't seems to be deficiency rather Nutrient burn,cause until Yesterday I was feeding,at low ppm,but feeding.
Day 44 from seed,week 7 of 10-11

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210725-165504_Fotocamera.png
    Screenshot_20210725-165504_Fotocamera.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_20210725-165455_Fotocamera.png
    Screenshot_20210725-165455_Fotocamera.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 70
Back