Grow Mediums Biotab and coco

darknight_420

Welcome to the CannaZone
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hi all

Does anyone use biotabs in coco?

If so do you PH, top feed, bottom feed?

I miss the yields coco bring when now using soil but love the easiness biotabs give

Advice appreciated

I use a mix of coco and living soil. Coco is about 30% of the mix.
I hand water, so from above.
If you want a better yield, try to play with the PK Booster Compost tea in combination with the Bio PK 5-8. Just make sure to keep the bennies happy and they do all the rest :thumbsup:

I use a mix of coco and living soil. Coco is about 30% of the mix.
I hand water, so from above.
If you want a better yield, try to play with the PK Booster Compost tea in combination with the Bio PK 5-8. Just make sure to keep the bennies happy and they do all the rest :thumbsup:
Thanks Bob

Is biobizz lightmix living soil? I've got 50L sitting there for the next grow

Or should I buy some separately.

Thanks

Thanks Bob

Is biobizz lightmix living soil? I've got 50L sitting there for the next grow

Or should I buy some separately.

Thanks
What I call living soil is everything the BioTabs nutrient line inputs into standard planting soil + fresh worm compost, including the worms. So if you want to replicate, which is fine, you only need fresh worm compost... :thumbsup:
Top tip for this season...Order yourself a wormbin online, or even better, build one yourself. The worms can be bought online as well. It's fun, especially to do with your kids, Ecological and the resulting black gold is priceless!!

What I call living soil is everything the BioTabs nutrient line inputs into standard planting soil + fresh worm compost, including the worms. So if you want to replicate, which is fine, you only need fresh worm compost... :thumbsup:
Top tip for this season...Order yourself a wormbin online, or even better, build one yourself. The worms can be bought online as well. It's fun, especially to do with your kids, Ecological and the resulting black gold is priceless!!
Wormbin ordered ;)

Back