Nutrients Biotabs with autopot and Dinafem DinaMed auto CBD and cheese auto CBD

Reaction score
Hi all
This will be my first documented grow on this forum. I will have two threads, this one and another one in the Dinafem forum as that will be my combination.

Thanks to @Hippy_BiotabsF70 And @Dinafem-Mark for sorting me out with the supplies, I should have the seeds on Monday, unsure about the biotabs, so as soon as I have that I will look to start.

I will be growing 4 plants (2 x DinaMed auto CBD and 2x cheese auto CBD) in 15L auto pots.
I will be using 600w MH for veg and 600w HPS for flower, as the ballast is digital I can adjust the output of this, so may start it less than 600w on the MH however this and the HPS keeps the room at a steady temp

A little about my grow room, I built it from scratch in an out building which is using 3 layers of kingspan insulation, top, bottom and sides.

I will be obviously be using a hygrometer to monitor the temps but I also use a netatmo weather station which works well, as I have network in this location and have that connected through my wireless and then internet connection to view wherever I am via the app.
Some other equipment I have is a blue lab guardian and ecotechnics evolution fan controller

Here is the entrance to my room
BF8E6108-C144-4E86-8DE4-8C30A10DCEBF.jpeg

And here is what is behind it, although I have slightly modified it since then. I have removed the fan in the left corner and put a wall mounted one where this camera shot is taken.
8E858D5F-E8BD-4B89-AE10-8CDC53DC4F21.jpeg

75BF7A89-92A2-4881-B621-2E12BE920AE0.jpeg

Hopefully, you will enjoy the ride and feel free to offer some advice and support as that will be truly welcomed

That's a sweet hideaway setup.
Thank you, I was satisfied with it. It took me a long time to research and get the courage to do it but it was well worth it and works really well for me.
If I did it again, I would tweak a few things and give myself more working space.

It keeps temps steady, no smell and not much noise as it’s well insulated

@Hippy_BiotabsF70 my sample pack arrived today.
Thanks for sorting

Just awaiting my seeds and then we can get this started.

Oh yeah baby! [emoji106]

Glad it got there safely dude. Looking forward to seeing you growing out some nice organic meds [emoji3]

Hi all
This will be my first documented grow on this forum. I will have two threads, this one and another one in the Dinafem forum as that will be my combination.

Thanks to @Hippy_BiotabsF70 And @Dinafem-Mark for sorting me out with the supplies, I should have the seeds on Monday, unsure about the biotabs, so as soon as I have that I will look to start.

I will be growing 4 plants (2 x DinaMed auto CBD and 2x cheese auto CBD) in 15L auto pots.
I will be using 600w MH for veg and 600w HPS for flower, as the ballast is digital I can adjust the output of this, so may start it less than 600w on the MH however this and the HPS keeps the room at a steady temp

A little about my grow room, I built it from scratch in an out building which is using 3 layers of kingspan insulation, top, bottom and sides.

I will be obviously be using a hygrometer to monitor the temps but I also use a netatmo weather station which works well, as I have network in this location and have that connected through my wireless and then internet connection to view wherever I am via the app.
Some other equipment I have is a blue lab guardian and ecotechnics evolution fan controller

View attachment 916356
And here is what is behind it, although I have slightly modified it since then. I have removed the fan in the left corner and put a wall mounted one where this camera shot is taken.
View attachment 916355

View attachment 916357
Hopefully, you will enjoy the ride and feel free to offer some advice and support as that will be truly welcomed
Sweet setup bro...I’m getting in on this!!

Good luck!
:vibes:

Let’s get this show on the road
I now have the goodies to continue

1A3B6069-ED23-41EC-ACAB-6644B5F3685B.jpeg 245510D5-9BCE-4610-B26D-C2AB708DE6D9.jpeg 0DDCC09A-6116-40FE-8E01-37B644480883.jpeg

Thanks again to @Dinafem-Mark and @Hippy_BiotabsF70 for sorting the goodies....

So first thing to do is get the seeds in some water.
As I have already said I am going for 2 x cheese cbd and 2x Dinamed CBD
CA6F5563-1A59-4EB3-82E3-83331CCA0EF8.jpeg

My groom is having a dry run, get some air circulating and make sure everything is working before I move stuff in

Besides, I am running it all through the power monitor I bought, so I can see what wattage and cost this will be hitting me with.
I think I was drawing around 1000w before and that is wit a 600w MH, router, hygrometer, weather station, in and outake, 16” oscillating wall fan (errr think that’s it)

I will see what it has consumed over 24 hours, I however would be introducing more devices along the way such as dehumidifier, humidifier, airpump, waterpump, water heater, maybe another fan to push off the walls, I will see how this wall fan does first as it is a new addition

Hi all

View attachment 916356
View attachment 916355

View attachment 916357
now thats a sweet looking set up very nice :d5::slap:

I can’t bare to look at your set up dude! So frighteningly professional it makes me go a bit weird [emoji23]

Very very cool mate. Looking forward to watching you grow some class organic meds [emoji106]

Back