Gnome Automatics Black Strap

Any of you know other strains besides Anvil and Black Strap that are dark colored right from the get go once they start flowering? I have the CBD Alpen Gleaux growing that is showing deep purple and just starting to flower outside in the 90 degree heat.
Mendel's Black Label Cookies II and III do, as does his Special Reserve Cookies III. He's got several others that are supposed to produce dark buds, but I haven't seen any of them grown out.

Any of you know other strains besides Anvil and Black Strap that are dark colored right from the get go once they start flowering? I have the CBD Alpen Gleaux growing that is showing deep purple and just starting to flower outside in the 90 degree heat.
Check out @Zeromitch 's grows mate...... He loves colourful weed and has some damned nice strains going at the moment...... The 'bloody skunk' looks insane :d5: :headbang:

My 2 Red poison turned red as soon as sex was shown, my 3 bloody skunk took a week or so longer to show the red.

DC Seed Exchange has the Breeder Selection of Black Strap in stock. About 20 packets left as of 845pm.

Grabbed the last breeders pack of the Blackstrap today off of Dcseedexchange, excited is an understatement.
I am surprised they lasted this long as they are the best thing going in dark flowers plus top production for autos.

For those growing the breeders selection. This is what you can expect as far as colors.
252974C5-ED3E-477A-9887-248162E9FC30.jpeg
C492FAAF-F857-4EA3-AC7A-E27E96405FCC.jpeg
D6E3E0CF-AEF0-45F7-BDAA-E7C2C074227F.jpeg

On my second grow of this strain. It is hands down the best I've smoked, ate, dabbed or grown. It handled water issues, light issues, under feeding and over feeding. It still out performed my wildest expectations. Fully cured we got somewhere between 8 to 10 ounces from 1 plant! 7 gal mostly organic soil.
Amazing medical help for pain. The only strain I've found in 7 years of searching, that helps trigeminal neuralgia. I am very grateful. Thank you for excellent product.

On my second grow of this strain. It is hands down the best I've smoked, ate, dabbed or grown. It handled water issues, light issues, under feeding and over feeding. It still out performed my wildest expectations. Fully cured we got somewhere between 8 to 10 ounces from 1 plant! 7 gal mostly organic soil.
Amazing medical help for pain. The only strain I've found in 7 years of searching, that helps trigeminal neuralgia. I am very grateful. Thank you for excellent product.
Thanks for the smoke report. Did it help with sleep? So glad it helped your pain.

Thanks for the smoke report. Did it help with sleep? So glad it helped your pain.
No. I think had I let it go longer it would have. But I had to cut because I needed the pain help. I'm just into bloom on this current black strap plant. I plan to let it go to 60% amber. I was maybe 30% the last grow. I think that will kick it toward the sleepy side more. It is the only thing missing and I'm pretty sure that was on my end.

Back