Gnome Automatics Black Strap

On my second grow of this strain. It is hands down the best I've smoked, ate, dabbed or grown. It handled water issues, light issues, under feeding and over feeding. It still out performed my wildest expectations. Fully cured we got somewhere between 8 to 10 ounces from 1 plant! 7 gal mostly organic soil.
Amazing medical help for pain. The only strain I've found in 7 years of searching, that helps trigeminal neuralgia. I am very grateful. Thank you for excellent product.
Hmmmmmmm..............nerve pain is nerve pain, only the cause is different. I wonder how well it would work on my friend's surgery induced nerve pain?

It works like a dream on most nerve pain. However, not all nerve pain is the same.
Oh yeah, the source/cause of the nerve pain is key in finding something helpful.
For me and my injuries, keeping inflammation in check is my best avenue to get some relief. That's why I'm searching for a good THC/CBD mix to get some of that synergetic effect. One of my fellow Veterans has surgery induced nerve pain and it's very difficult to control. It helps him quite a bit, but not enough for me. I still hear him grunting from the pain, even high as hell, trying, like me at times. to push thru the pain.
How can I not try my best, when I see blood vessels pop out in his head as his baby boy bangs his little head against his chest while sitting in his lap?

edit................Do you think this strain would be a good hash plant?

Oh yeah, the source/cause of the nerve pain is key in finding something helpful.
For me and my injuries, keeping inflammation in check is my best avenue to get some relief. That's why I'm searching for a good THC/CBD mix to get some of that synergetic effect. One of my fellow Veterans has surgery induced nerve pain and it's very difficult to control. It helps him quite a bit, but not enough for me. I still hear him grunting from the pain, even high as hell, trying, like me at times. to push thru the pain.
How can I not try my best, when I see blood vessels pop out in his head as his baby boy bangs his little head against his chest while sitting in his lap?

edit................Do you think this strain would be a good hash plant?
oh yeah she is

950F1441-4E90-4020-A527-7062E9592D24.jpeg
808AD561-772D-4C50-A3B2-8C04E841E36A.jpeg

Same on the inside? Sour Stomper is just as frosty on the inside. Cured buds still feel wet, but it's resin. It helps, but it's not the answer..........DAMN good high though.

The outside looks promising. I'm wondering if purple strains have more antioxidants? Most other purple plants do.
Haven't broke open a bud yet, chopping her this weekend

I've never made hash. Very sticky buds, even after cured. My nugs are super black and look almost moldy from the trichomes. They are dense and heavily frosted throughout @WildBill . I'll see if I can get a couple picks of a broken up bud. I don't heavily trim since 90%will be pressed.

I think it has a good chance of helping your friend. My peripheral system is shot as well as every vertebrae in my back. Inflammation is my arch nemesis lol.

@WildBill these are 6 weeks cured. I broke open a bud. It's frosty inside too.

They've been in Grove bags.

Attachments

• received_574273240311166.jpeg
    received_574273240311166.jpeg
    234.6 KB · Views: 114
  • received_2848129215478812.jpeg
    received_2848129215478812.jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 106
I've never made hash. Very sticky buds, even after cured. My nugs are super black and look almost moldy from the trichomes. They are dense and heavily frosted throughout @WildBill . I'll see if I can get a couple picks of a broken up bud. I don't heavily trim since 90%will be pressed.

I think it has a good chance of helping your friend. My peripheral system is shot as well as every vertebrae in my back. Inflammation is my arch nemesis lol.
Yeah, I have two large areas in my spine with damage............low spine and between my shoulder blades. Any inflammation or fever the low back fires off with the full gamut of pain associated with nerve pain..........sometimes ALL of them, pure hell! Thankfully it's not the full whammy all the time!
Upper damage mainly raises its head when I get any muscle spasms. They can creep in just from sleeping or sitting in a wrong position or if I'm still too long. Silly crap! LOL!
@WildBill these are 6 weeks cured. I broke open a bud. It's frosty inside too.

They've been in Grove bags.
Damn! That is dark!

Yeah, I have two large areas in my spine with damage............low spine and between my shoulder blades. Any inflammation or fever the low back fires off with the full gamut of pain associated with nerve pain..........sometimes ALL of them, pure hell! Thankfully it's not the full whammy all the time!
Upper damage mainly raises its head when I get any muscle spasms. They can creep in just from sleeping or sitting in a wrong position or if I'm still too long. Silly crap! LOL!

Damn! That is dark!
Bodies are very inconvenient. But they let us eat the tasty things and smoke the good shit lol. I think you would like this strain.

Back