Seed Stockers Blackberry Gum RDWC with MegaCrop

Boradan

We don't need no stinking Badges!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dinafem Critical+ 2.0, Seedstockers BCN Critical XXL
Welcome Ladies, Gentlemen and the Gender-Fluid to my third grow.
My previous grows are linked in my signature.

After 2 grows with multiple strains from multiple breeders grown in an RDWC system with a shared reservoir, I have decided to cut out all the crap of having to balance the nutrients and lighting for plants growing at different rates.
For this grow, I will be concentrating on a single plant, so I can (attempt to) get the nutrients and lighting bang on the money.
Now that we have all of that out of the way, let me introduce you to my ladies:
01-germ-day-jpg.1002115

2 have been popped into RootIt! Sponges in a propagator and helped along with some Great White and a few millilitres of Velokelp (at 1ml per litre).
My previous grow included a SeedStockers Northern Lights which yielded 281g dry. Pretty damned decent when you consider it shared a res with 3 other plants of different strains.
Hopefully, this lady will also :tonic::growing:

STRAIN DETAILS (from the Seed Stockers site):

SeedStockers Blackberry Gum Auto.
Indoor/Outdoor
Indica Dominant
Bubble Gum X Blueberry

• LIFE CYCLE: 75 days :)( :crying: I FRICKIN WISH!!)
  • SIZE: XL
  • THC %: Very High
  • FLAVOUR: Fruity
  • EFFECT: Relaxing
Blackberry Gum auto is one of the best looking autos that we have seen with a rich fruity taste and aroma to match. The Blackberry Gum auto will be the first jar you reach for in the evening, its a very powerful smoke with THC levels of 22%+. The buds are colorful and appealing, with blue colours often present in the buds along with a deep powerful aroma and a fast hitting high. The high is euphoric with a relaxing feel-good anti-anxiety high and a long lasting effect. Grows well indoors or outdoors with any grow method.

NUTRIENTS:
MEGACROP
SWEET CANDY
BUD EXPLOSION
CAL + MAG PRO (not too sure about this one as it has a high N% - I have some Remo Magnifical at 3% N, so I may use this instead).
SILICON ADDITIVE - need those flexible, strong branches for some LST :naughtystep:
ATAMAI ATACLEAN - to help keep the system clean.
GREAT WHITE - get some beneficial fungus and microbes into there.

SYSTEM:
Mars Hydro 4' x 4' Grow Tent.
350W adjustable self-built COB.
4" RAM extractor fan with Carbon filter.
2000W Oil heater for maintaining temps.
RAM humidifier.
2 x 6" circulating fans - one rotating and one fixed.
1800 litre per hour air pump (plus a 450 litre per hour pump for aerating water prior to res changes).
15 Litre reservoir - a remnant of the system I used for my first 2 grows, along with the aquarium pump for recirculation of water).
75 Litre tote for the grow tank.
Bluelab pH Meter
Bluelab ppm/EC meter
Temp sensors for both the air and water.
Humidity sensors.

SETUP:
I had to cut a few holes in the tote to fit the net pot, plus water input and output along with holes for the airlines.
This is what I ended up with:
tote1-jpg.996470

Once completed, I stuck a load of adhesive hooks to the lid for LST and made sure they would not come off with some hot-melt gluegun magic.
In addition, I sprayed the lit white to enable and reflection of light back to the lower parts of the plant - in addition, the white reflects the heat from the light, so it won't over-heat the water in the system:
tote2-jpg.997559

I then hooked everything up - you can see the reservoir to the left which is outside the tent.
This helps with cooling the water as the room is significantly cooler than the tent:
tote3-jpg.1000140

I will be keeping this journal up to date with pH/PPM readings along with nutrient details. And pics. Lots of pics.

This is the spreadsheet I will be using during the grow.
It will automatically update here as I fill it in over the course of the grow.

CLICK ON ONE OF THE CELLS TO SCROLL (otherwise it pops you to the top of this page)

Last edited:
I'm here, every time i clicked your here it logged me out! And what about a thread in Seedstockers section? You not showing there?

I'm here, every time i clicked your here it logged me out! And what about a thread in Seedstockers section? You not showing there?
Well, bugger. I thought I WAS doing it in the SeedStockers section. Guess I need a mod to move it...
Logged me out too :shrug: :haha:
The site went through a few minutes logging me out too - fixed it by getting rid of cookies. Possible coincidence?

Welcome Ladies, Gentlemen and the Gender-Fluid to my third grow.
My previous grows are linked in my signature.

After 2 grows with multiple strains from multiple breeders grown in an RDWC system with a shared reservoir, I have decided to cut out all the crap of having to balance the nutrients and lighting for plants growing at different rates.
For this grow, I will be concentrating on a single plant, so I can (attempt to) get the nutrients and lighting bang on the money.
Now that we have all of that out of the way, let me introduce you to my ladies:
01-germ-day-jpg.1002115

2 have been popped into RootIt! Sponges in a propagator and helped along with some Great White and a few millilitres of Velokelp (at 1ml per litre).
My previous grow included a SeedStockers Northern Lights which yielded 281g dry. Pretty damned decent when you consider it shared a res with 3 other plants of different strains.
Hopefully, this lady will also :tonic::growing:

STRAIN DETAILS (from the Seed Stockers site):

SeedStockers Blackberry Gum Auto.
Indoor/Outdoor
Indica Dominant
Bubble Gum X Blueberry

• LIFE CYCLE: 75 days :)( :crying: I FRICKIN WISH!!)
  • SIZE: XL
  • THC %: Very High
  • FLAVOUR: Fruity
  • EFFECT: Relaxing
Blackberry Gum auto is one of the best looking autos that we have seen with a rich fruity taste and aroma to match. The Blackberry Gum auto will be the first jar you reach for in the evening, its a very powerful smoke with THC levels of 22%+. The buds are colorful and appealing, with blue colours often present in the buds along with a deep powerful aroma and a fast hitting high. The high is euphoric with a relaxing feel-good anti-anxiety high and a long lasting effect. Grows well indoors or outdoors with any grow method.

NUTRIENTS:
MEGACROP
SWEET CANDY
BUD EXPLOSION
CAL + MAG PRO (not too sure about this one as it has a high N% - I have some Remo CalMag at 3% N, so I may use this instead).
SILICON ADDITIVE - need those flexible, strong branches for some LST :naughtystep:
ATAMAI ATACLEAN - to help keep the system clean.
GREAT WHITE - get some beneficial fungus and microbes into there.

SYSTEM:
Mars Hydro 4' x 4' Grow Tent.
350W adjustable self-built COB.
4" RAM extractor fan with Carbon filter.
2000W Oil heater for maintaining temps.
RAM humidifier.
2 x 4" circulating fans - one rotating and one fixed.
1800 litre per hour air pump (plus a 450 litre per hour pump for aerating water prior to res changes).
15 Litre reservoir - a remnant of the system I used for my first 2 grows, along with the aquarium pump for recirculation of water).
75 Litre tote for the grow tank.
Bluelab pH Meter
Bluelab ppm/EC meter
Temp sensors for both the air and water.
Humidity sensors.

SETUP:
I had to cut a few holes in the tote to fit the net pot, plus water input and output along with holes for the airlines.
This is what I ended up with:
tote1-jpg.996470

Once completed, I stuck a load of adhesive hooks to the lid for LST and made sure they would not come off with some hot-melt gluegun magic.
In addition, I sprayed the lit white to enable and reflection of light back to the lower parts of the plant - in addition, the white reflects the heat from the light, so it won't over-heat the water in the system:
tote2-jpg.997559

I then hooked everything up - you can see the reservoir to the left which is outside the tent.
This helps with cooling the water as the room is significantly cooler than the tent:
tote3-jpg.1000140

I will be keeping this journal up to date with pH/PPM readings along with nutrient details. And pics. Lots of pics.
Welcome back my favorite Scotsman!
Nice write up. Looking foward to watching the grow.
MrGoat

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Welcome back my favorite Scotsman!
Nice write up. Looking foward to watching the grow.
MrGoat

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Cheers bud :cheers:
Took a break for a while as I was waiting for the battles for my next grow.
Let's see if it was worth the wait.

Back