Grow Room Blaze first PC grow, G-13 Pineapple Express.

well you want to pay attention to the overall health of the plant.-- if the whole thing looks good then no worries.

at this point -- its normal for the plant to yellow up. and leaves starts to die.

as long as theres no new problems showing up (ie: defiency etc) then all is well.

Thanks again for all the help.. I just hope she makes it till the end and i dont mess up anymore lol..

Just checked the trichomes and there is about 70% cloudy and 26% clear and maybe 3% amber right now.. how much longer do you think it will be till 10% is amber?

Just checked the trichomes and there is about 70% cloudy and 26% clear and maybe 3% amber right now.. how much longer do you think it will be till 10% is amber?

from 3% - 10% could take as little as 1 week - 2 weeks span. would depend on the strain as well.

also take a look at the whole plant as a picture
- pistils turning color
- receding pistils
- swollen calyxs (false ball sack)

from 3% - 10% could take as little as 1 week - 2 weeks span. would depend on the strain as well.

also take a look at the whole plant as a picture
- pistils turning color
- receding pistils
- swollen calyxs (false ball sack)

Ok well i think i will have about two weeks then the leaves are turning yellow and the hairs are turning orange but there is still allot of white hairs still to and im not sure about the calyxs so ill keep you all updated and see what you all think.

Ok well just a little update. I had nute burn again so i flushed her two days ago and she is starting to look better.. It is nothing but water from here on out. The hairs are no longer pointing out and they are about 50/50 white/brown. Trichomes are about 80% cloudy and 3-5% amber. I think im going to give her another week and chop her down but i have a few questions. I see allot of people saying do 2 days of darkness and allot of people say it does nothing so my question is should i do two days in the dark or should i not, what do you all think?

186504d1362273784-blaze-first-pc-grow-g-13-pineapple-express-20130302_092524.jpg

filling up blaze! looking frosty as well. :dance:

186504d1362273784-blaze-first-pc-grow-g-13-pineapple-express-20130302_092524.jpg

filling up blaze! looking frosty as well. :dance:

Thanks for stopping by :smokebuds: yeah think im going to chop her at day 60 i know she can go longer but i have family coming over this weekend and the smell is just crazy but i have another one already started its on day 5 now so we will see how it ends up

Harvest! day 60

Well i cut her down on day 60. i could have went longer but i had family coming to see my new house so she had to go about 7% amber and the rest cloudy. Hre is some pics for you all.

View attachment 188915View attachment 188925View attachment 188924View attachment 188923View attachment 188922View attachment 188921View attachment 188920View attachment 188919View attachment 188918View attachment 188917View attachment 188916View attachment 188926

Smoke report
Well it was a very good head high and still had energy to do stuff.. It lasted about 2 hours :toke:
The smell is not so great i guess because its still curing but the taste is very good and smooth i really like the PE it came out a bit more airy then i thought it would but still has some weight to it. i will post dry weight when it is fully done.

Back