Grow Room Blaze first PC grow, G-13 Pineapple Express.

What would you rate this pineapple at when it comes to the odor in flower? Skunky or piney or?

the odor is very strong and is skunky when up close.

how much did you get out of it at the end? im growing pineapple express auto. too (just at the moment). With 125W ESL in a PC-Box. Last time i growed the Automatic Mary with 125W in the same PCBox and got 9G out of it... you growed with 92Watts and got "so much"?. Tell me your secrets !!!

here is a Pic from my PE at Day 31 Flowering:

imag0240.jpg

as you can see, my PE's arent that big as yours. i think they will just create one "big" bud...

how much did you get out of it at the end? im growing pineapple express auto. too (just at the moment). With 125W ESL in a PC-Box. Last time i growed the Automatic Mary with 125W in the same PCBox and got 9G out of it... you growed with 92Watts and got "so much"?. Tell me your secrets !!!

here is a Pic from my PE at Day 31 Flowering:

imag0240.jpg

as you can see, my PE's arent that big as yours. i think they will just create one "big" bud...

that they will and to tell you the truth i have no idea it was my first grow so i would just say luck

I always wanted a short compact strain like this.
my ladies started branching like crazy...

when did they enter flowering?

Hat genau einen Monat gedauert bis zur Blüte.

ich glaube die sind so klein geblieben, weil ich sie direkt in die endtöpfe gepackt hab. (Airpots) - Und dann halt immer direkt unter die ESL. Meine sind jetzt fertig und raus kamen 5-6G ^^ Knallt aber aufjedenfall gut rein der scheiss. :check: - Wurzelbildung hab Ich mir nach dem Grow auch angeschaut und da war nicht viel los.

Back