Subbed! I’m super interested in this blue micro thank you @BrewersBuds for starting the thread. I’m especially intaerested because you will be running with autocobs and mega, that’s what I’ve been running x4 for a while in my 3x3.

So about those fastbuds gsc— I wasn’t super impressed. I grew it three times and the first time I had some bad fox farm OF, they got burned the heck out of locked out and it was just drama. I ended up with a giant bush pheno that was a nightmare to trim but lemony and airy, and I had another squatter pheno with thicker denser buds that had more biscuits or baked goods smells with it too.. they weren’t terrible but they weren’t great. Roots organic was much better for their gsc (and less user error on my part) but they were still a pain in the ass and despite looking like it wants food, it’s the easiest to burn from that food. I had used the megacrop1.0 on it the first couple times but the last time with the mega 2.0 was a little better. real picky one that was for me I have a few seeds left I’ll probably just donate to someone because I’d much rather grow more of the forgotten cookies I have

Those cobs are amazing but after trying lots of things, I’ve ended up leaving them at the top of my tent.. my 3x3 is only like 6ft high and I have all my pots about 6” off the ground but it seems to work. They start out with the cobs at the ceiling and they grow toward them and they stay at the cieling..I’ve had less issues with deficiency this way too, especially the calmag. I’m going to start experimenting with moving them a little closer during mid to end flower.. not by much though because I’ve noticed some plants seem to like the light even less then. They will be fine in veg st the same height but later will go taco in flower at the same height.. I’m still working that out! Good luck w the grow I’ll be watching

@slowandeasy are you going to document the two blue micro’s you dropped I’d love to follow along
I planted them today. I will start a thread once they are above ground. Peace, slow

Subbed! I’m super interested in this blue micro thank you @BrewersBuds for starting the thread. I’m especially intaerested because you will be running with autocobs and mega, that’s what I’ve been running x4 for a while in my 3x3.

So about those fastbuds gsc— I wasn’t super impressed. I grew it three times and the first time I had some bad fox farm OF, they got burned the heck out of locked out and it was just drama. I ended up with a giant bush pheno that was a nightmare to trim but lemony and airy, and I had another squatter pheno with thicker denser buds that had more biscuits or baked goods smells with it too.. they weren’t terrible but they weren’t great. Roots organic was much better for their gsc (and less user error on my part) but they were still a pain in the ass and despite looking like it wants food, it’s the easiest to burn from that food. I had used the megacrop1.0 on it the first couple times but the last time with the mega 2.0 was a little better. real picky one that was for me I have a few seeds left I’ll probably just donate to someone because I’d much rather grow more of the forgotten cookies I have

Those cobs are amazing but after trying lots of things, I’ve ended up leaving them at the top of my tent.. my 3x3 is only like 6ft high and I have all my pots about 6” off the ground but it seems to work. They start out with the cobs at the ceiling and they grow toward them and they stay at the cieling..I’ve had less issues with deficiency this way too, especially the calmag. I’m going to start experimenting with moving them a little closer during mid to end flower.. not by much though because I’ve noticed some plants seem to like the light even less then. They will be fine in veg st the same height but later will go taco in flower at the same height.. I’m still working that out! Good luck w the grow I’ll be watching

@slowandeasy are you going to document the two blue micro’s you dropped I’d love to follow along
Well so far so good. These beans are fresh for sure. I planted them yesterday. 1 had a little tail. 1 wasnt cracked yet. Today 1 with tail is up with shell off already. The other is peaking it's head out. Tomorrow will be day 1 for both. I will start a thread tomorrow. Peace, slow

Nice Slow! Yeah, my two blues popped up within 24 hours of being put in the soil. The package said produced 5/19/19, freshhh. Sadly my fan fell on the Strawberry Nuggest seedling and killed her. I put another sour crack in her place and its just peaking through the soil now. I have some pictures here,
20190603_141328.jpg 20190603_141324.jpg 20190603_141315.jpg 20190603_141302.jpg 20190603_141209.jpg 20190603_141155.jpg

That is also the Deez Nuggs that finished last from the rest last grow. She stretched like crazy once I took the 6500K cob off of her. She was smaller than the rest of the plants and stretched so tall, then I had room to move two plants out of that tent so she ended up decent. I just chopped her and put her in the Herbs now dryer I just got. See how it works.

Nice Slow! Yeah, my two blues popped up within 24 hours of being put in the soil. The package said produced 5/19/19, freshhh. Sadly my fan fell on the Strawberry Nuggest seedling and killed her. I put another sour crack in her place and its just peaking through the soil now. I have some pictures here,
View attachment 1068510 View attachment 1068511 View attachment 1068512 View attachment 1068513 View attachment 1068514 View attachment 1068515

That is also the Deez Nuggs that finished last from the rest last grow. She stretched like crazy once I took the 6500K cob off of her. She was smaller than the rest of the plants and stretched so tall, then I had room to move two plants out of that tent so she ended up decent. I just chopped her and put her in the Herbs now dryer I just got. See how it works.
I started a thread, but not in Mephisto section. It should be under the Commercial Breeder General section below all of the Individual breeders end. I will be following here, good luck! Peace, slow

Back