Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Peanut Butter Breathe, Blueberry, Berry White, Sour Crack, Crunch Berries
5/29/2019

Dropped 2 Night Owl Seeds Blue Microverse F4

1 Mephisto Sour Crack

1 Mephisto 4 Assed Monkey

1 Mephisto Strawberry Nuggets

I’ll be putting the 2 Blue Micros and the Sour Crack in my 4x2x7 tent under my Amare sp400. Basically one cob per plant.

The other tent (3x3x8) will house the 4 Assed Monkey and Strawberry Nuggets. These will be under Auto Cobs 3500k. I might do 2 cobs per plant on these since I have them why not… I was going to push two more plants into this tent but thought about last grow and how damn crowded it was. Not sure if these two will get big enough, not going to risk it because that’s what I said last time and they filled that bitch up. Luckily I had room in the other tent at the time.

Both tents are set up with 6” fans with carbon filters.
Cloudline S6 with Phresh Filter
Can-fan Max Fan PRO Series with Canlite filter on a VFD

Cloudline S6 is the best ever, just shut up and take my money!

Using Roots Organic Orginal for the first time. I was using Happy Frog last few grows and while it did well I spotted a few critters right after I planted my seeds this last run and I freaked out. I will also be using Megacrop, Bud Explosion, and Sweet Candy.

I’ve been using our tap water here, but not sure if I should continue since its super hard. Starting tap water is 350ppm. Now when I feed the normal 3.5g/gal of megacrop, the ppm is up there in the 950 – 1100 range. They don’t seem to mind it. I guess what I want to know is, does the high ppm starting water effect the grow any? I had problems with my fast bud GSC browning up on the leaves like it was either Cal mag or phosphorus deficiency (possible build up lockout?). The other gsc and deez nuggs were all fine, so I chalked it up to genetics on that one.

I’m confused on that though because they say to measure your EC of your tap water and then add the suggested amount to that number to get the total but how does that work for PPM, do you want to only add enough to get to the user suggest 500 – 750 ppm feed level? Guess I’m probably high and over thinking simple things again haha.

I’ve just been adding the grams per gallon and watching the plants, I guess my PPM meter could be off but I just tested it on my works RO Skid and it read 2 so it’s pretty close.

Shits about to go downnn!

Nice setup, subbed and good luck!

P. S. Did you get your blue micro from seed bazaar? Did they hook you up with any freebies?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

5/29/2019

1 Mephisto Sour Crack

I’ll be putting the 2 Blue Micros and the Sour Crack in my 4x2x7 tent under my Amare sp400. Basically one cob per plant.

The other tent (3x3x8) will house the 4 Assed Monkey and Strawberry Nuggets. These will be under Auto Cobs 3500k. I might do 2 cobs per plant on these since I have them why not… I was going to push two more plants into this tent but thought about last grow and how damn crowded it was. Not sure if these two will get big enough, not going to risk it because that’s what I said last time and they filled that bitch up. Luckily I had room in the other tent at the time.

Using Roots Organic Orginal for the first time. I was using Happy Frog last few grows and while it did well I spotted a few critters right after I planted my seeds this last run and I freaked out. I will also be using Megacrop, Bud Explosion, and Sweet Candy.

I’ve been using our tap water here, but not sure if I should continue since its super hard. Starting tap water is 350ppm. Now when I feed the normal 3.5g/gal of megacrop, the ppm is up there in the 950 – 1100 range. They don’t seem to mind it. I guess what I want to know is, does the high ppm starting water effect the grow any? I had problems with my fast bud GSC browning up on the leaves like it was either Cal mag or phosphorus deficiency (possible build up lockout?). The other gsc and deez nuggs were all fine, so I chalked it up to genetics on that one.

I’m confused on that though because they say to measure your EC of your tap water and then add the suggested amount to that number to get the total but how does that work for PPM, do you want to only add enough to get to the user suggest 500 – 750 ppm feed level? Guess I’m probably high and over thinking simple things again haha.

I’ve just been adding the grams per gallon and watching the plants, I guess my PPM meter could be off but I just tested it on my works RO Skid and it read 2 so it’s pretty close.

Good luck. Gonna grab some of those Blue Microverse.

5/29/2019

1 Mephisto Sour Crack

Be careful with too much light. More is not always better. 2 Cobs per plant can be excessive if the distance is too close. Keep them 3ftaway if you are pushing more than 1 Cob per plant. Often my nicest buds are in the "shade". Good luck

Nice setup, subbed and good luck!

P. S. Did you get your blue micro from seed bazaar? Did they hook you up with any freebies?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I did received 2 extra exotic bird seed. Haha so 5 in total.

Last edited:
Be careful with too much light. More is not always better. 2 Cobs per plant can be excessive if the distance is too close. Keep them 3ftaway if you are pushing more than 1 Cob per plant. Often my nicest buds are in the "shade". Good luck

So since I do have the height in my tent (8ft something), you think I would be better off with two higher up or one closer to the top of the plant? I'm thinking the higher up the more light that will be shared in the whole tent with the overlap which might be nice if they are all the same height. I have 4 cobs on one plant right now but they are like 2.5ft above it, seems to be doing fine so far.

On another note, I just got one of my buddies to buy a grow tent and some autocobs. He saw my setup and the results I had and was sold. My favorite hobby just above homebrewing... my friends love to come over hahah.

So since I do have the height in my tent (8ft something), you think I would be better off with two higher up or one closer to the top of the plant? I'm thinking the higher up the more light that will be shared in the whole tent with the overlap which might be nice if they are all the same height. I have 4 cobs on one plant right now but they are like 2.5ft above it, seems to be doing fine so far.

On another note, I just got one of my buddies to buy a grow tent and some autocobs. He saw my setup and the results I had and was sold. My favorite hobby just above homebrewing... my friends love to come over hahah.
I don't like Cobs close at all. I would rather have 2 further away, sometimes cobs act like a spotlight and can concentrate more light/heat than desired. Cobs are stronger than people think . Some plants can take more than others. And some plants at certain stages can handle more or less light. You will notice heat stress, pale growth or Calmag type issues if too close.

All seeds have popped up. My last Deez Nuggs is finishing up right now. I'll grab a picture when I get back tonight. My deez nuggs smells like a Florida orange truck crashed and spilled its fuel all over the place.
I think I will be leaving these girls to grow naturally. If needed, I'll super crop for space issues but I don't think Ill have to.

All seeds have popped up. My last Deez Nuggs is finishing up right now. I'll grab a picture when I get back tonight. My deez nuggs smells like a Florida orange truck crashed and spilled its fuel all over the place.
I think I will be leaving these girls to grow naturally. If needed, I'll super crop for space issues but I don't think Ill have to.
Just threw 2 Blue Microverse in water. Will plant tomorrow. I Expect a couple of seedlings in a few days. Kinda doing a side by side... I have done hundreds of Sour Crack and want to compare. I have 2 Sour Crack seedlings just on day 3 and using 2 different nutes to compare...so I can test a new nute line. The other is being fed MC Version 1, CMP, and Sweet Candy. I will use the same on both Blue Microverse, for a true comparison. Peace, slow

Last edited:
Subbed! I’m super interested in this blue micro thank you @BrewersBuds for starting the thread. I’m especially intaerested because you will be running with autocobs and mega, that’s what I’ve been running x4 for a while in my 3x3.

So about those fastbuds gsc— I wasn’t super impressed. I grew it three times and the first time I had some bad fox farm OF, they got burned the heck out of locked out and it was just drama. I ended up with a giant bush pheno that was a nightmare to trim but lemony and airy, and I had another squatter pheno with thicker denser buds that had more biscuits or baked goods smells with it too.. they weren’t terrible but they weren’t great. Roots organic was much better for their gsc (and less user error on my part) but they were still a pain in the ass and despite looking like it wants food, it’s the easiest to burn from that food. I had used the megacrop1.0 on it the first couple times but the last time with the mega 2.0 was a little better. real picky one that was for me I have a few seeds left I’ll probably just donate to someone because I’d much rather grow more of the forgotten cookies I have

Those cobs are amazing but after trying lots of things, I’ve ended up leaving them at the top of my tent.. my 3x3 is only like 6ft high and I have all my pots about 6” off the ground but it seems to work. They start out with the cobs at the ceiling and they grow toward them and they stay at the cieling..I’ve had less issues with deficiency this way too, especially the calmag. I’m going to start experimenting with moving them a little closer during mid to end flower.. not by much though because I’ve noticed some plants seem to like the light even less then. They will be fine in veg st the same height but later will go taco in flower at the same height.. I’m still working that out! Good luck w the grow I’ll be watching

@slowandeasy are you going to document the two blue micro’s you dropped I’d love to follow along

Back