Gnome Automatics Bobby’s Widow... the hunt continues

:baked: oops, posted at an older thread,....
.... So what F-gen' are you at now, F3? The seeds look fantastic as usual FD, Phat Daddy skills at work! :pimp: .... Li dig the preflower calyx pic bustin' at the seems with that juicy bean,.... What the aromatic profile you're shooting for?
I also meant to ask you about the fem'ing project- :eyebrows: ... future Bobby fem'age? :headbang:

:baked: oops, posted at an older thread,....
.... So what F-gen' are you at now, F3? The seeds look fantastic as usual FD, Phat Daddy skills at work! :pimp: .... Li dig the preflower calyx pic bustin' at the seems with that juicy bean,.... What the aromatic profile you're shooting for?
I also meant to ask you about the fem'ing project- :eyebrows: ... future Bobby fem'age? :headbang:
So these are f2 seed. I’m being picky on this line want her right. She carries a berry and nail polish remover profile. I wanna improve on that. Get it across all the females. It’s rather pleasant to my nose and she just stinks.

Most likely Bobby’s will come out fem. I’ve got some auto hemp I’m currently working along side LokiOG. once they’re done I’ll make the f3 and S1’s

Few pics
BA15878B-63F7-497E-B28B-5EF0099D9C4E.jpeg
910AA0D4-46CA-4B54-B3C0-407EE7ADB86F.jpeg
28A5F2A4-EBBB-47CA-8405-F475FC6286C6.jpeg

:drool: giggity! :hump:
...... I was wondering about the Rusky rudi' project too, is the Loki slated for crossing with that? Or is this auto hemp something new? :eyebrows:
Interesting and enticing aromatics FD, I hope that can be dialed in! ...gonna be some fine-ass offerings from Mandalorian Geneticscoming down the line here - :d5:

Back