Dutch Passion Bob's Dutch Passion Grow - Auto Mokum's Tulip

Hey growers :toke:

After a couple of day drying in the shed I moved the buds inhouse and started to trim them. Would loved to have them a day or two longer, but humidity is starting to spike as we have a week with heavy rain ahead of us.

Look what my Little Allif gave me... Buds and suggar leaves coated with resin...
20210817_142850_small.jpg

After an half hour of trimming... :thumbsup:
20210817_151105_small.jpg

Another half hour...:kitty: Really took my time as mold got me good with this one and wouldn't want to get it in the jar...
20210817_153736_small.jpg

The final weight... 35gr of primo buds that smell ohh-so like flowers!
20210817_153935_small.jpg

Although I've lost much to mold I'm still one happy camper. Look at my full jar :woohoo:
And I got to take part in another AFN grow and this time with the phenomenal genetics of Dutch Passion. Boy, do the know their job :toke:
20210817_154101_small.jpg

And 36 grams of larf and trim isn't bad either. Baggie in the freezer for a rainy day ;)
20210817_154237_small.jpg

Now it's time for curing. I'll be back with you guys after two weeks :thanks:

Regards,

Bob

Hey growers :toke:

After a couple of day drying in the shed I moved the buds inhouse and started to trim them. Would loved to have them a day or two longer, but humidity is starting to spike as we have a week with heavy rain ahead of us.

Look what my Little Allif gave me... Buds and suggar leaves coated with resin...
View attachment 1356293

After an half hour of trimming... :thumbsup:
View attachment 1356294

Another half hour...:kitty: Really took my time as mold got me good with this one and wouldn't want to get it in the jar...
View attachment 1356295

The final weight... 35gr of primo buds that smell ohh-so like flowers!
View attachment 1356296

Although I've lost much to mold I'm still one happy camper. Look at my full jar :woohoo:
And I got to take part in another AFN grow and this time with the phenomenal genetics of Dutch Passion. Boy, do the know their job :toke:
View attachment 1356297

And 36 grams of larf and trim isn't bad either. Baggie in the freezer for a rainy day ;)
View attachment 1356298

Now it's time for curing. I'll be back with you guys after two weeks :thanks:

Regards,

Bob
Happy harvest

Hey growers!! :toke:
Only one thing left to report about in this grow and that's how my beautiful Allif a.k.a. Auto Mokum's Tulip smells, tastes and smokes. :pass:
This strain is one of two more fragrant strains I've grown and has become my goto strain to chill out. Whereas Bruce Banner gets me going in the morning, Mokum's Tulip let's me unwind after a busy day.
After a cure of little more then two weeks I feel she is ready for a review. Can she get tastier after a longer cure? Sure, but like I said. She is my goto strain for the moment :shrug:
Humidity sits at 63%, I keep the jars at room temperature which is about 23°C / 73°F and they are kept out of direct sunlight.
Grinding a bud in my trusty 'Chinese' Masterdam grinder a floral smell emerges upon opening the lid. Smoking it releases a more cookie mellow after-taste though, but the floral is still present. Yum :thumbsup:
The buds aren't that firm, but that is due to the fact that I lost the most dense buds to mold, which has been a b!tch this year!! :cuss:
But they are covered in resin...
20210901_125421_crop - Copy.jpg

So...Without further ado...
  • Bag appeal : *** / ***** I explained above why the buds could have been more firm.
  • Taste : **** / ***** Fantastic flavor especially for those of us that smoke joints. Vaping the bud leaves an almost lavender taste in your mouth. Better to smoke it.
  • Smell : ***** / ***** My new discovery of this season. I like the floral smell a lot!
  • High : **** / ***** Nice relaxing high. I can smoke several a night. If you want to get wasted on this strain you need to make rosin out of it. (read on below)
  • Medicinal : ** / ***** For me this strain belongs to the recreational variety. Although it does relax me mentally, I didn't get the muscle-relaxation I was looking for being a back patient and all...

Todays smoke report was a "kill two birds with one stone" approach as I used the same pictures in Vapo's V-Stripe thread. :cooldance:
Especially for his thread I squeezed some rosin last night. It might look dark, but is nice and clear with almost no debris in the resin.
20210901_125421_small.jpg

After grinding the bud I added a nice piece of rosin to the mix by heating it up ever so slightly...
20210901_125637_small.jpg

...Just enough to create drops. Then heating the metal thingy getting it nice and hot mixing in the rosin into the ground-up bud. Top-tip: make sure you don't leave any lumps behind as these will f#ck up the burn on your joint... :doh:
20210901_125748_small.jpg

Yes, I do use some tabacco. Old habbits I guess :shrug::shrug:
20210901_130149_small.jpg

The smoke is nice an thick just like with a joint rolled with Hashish :baked:
20210901_130634_small.jpg

Finally I would like to thank @Trichome farmer for setting this up together with @Antonio_DutchPassion from the Dutch Passion team who provided the great genetics for this grow and lets not forget AFN for providing us with a nice and safe platform to talk and exchange thoughts! Thanks guys!!! :worship: :vibes::vibes:

Regards,

Bob

Hey growers!! :toke:
Only one thing left to report about in this grow and that's how my beautiful Allif a.k.a. Auto Mokum's Tulip smells, tastes and smokes. :pass:
This strain is one of two more fragrant strains I've grown and has become my goto strain to chill out. Whereas Bruce Banner gets me going in the morning, Mokum's Tulip let's me unwind after a busy day.
After a cure of little more then two weeks I feel she is ready for a review. Can she get tastier after a longer cure? Sure, but like I said. She is my goto strain for the moment :shrug:
Humidity sits at 63%, I keep the jars at room temperature which is about 23°C / 73°F and they are kept out of direct sunlight.
Grinding a bud in my trusty 'Chinese' Masterdam grinder a floral smell emerges upon opening the lid. Smoking it releases a more cookie mellow after-taste though, but the floral is still present. Yum :thumbsup:
The buds aren't that firm, but that is due to the fact that I lost the most dense buds to mold, which has been a b!tch this year!! :cuss:
But they are covered in resin...
View attachment 1361762

So...Without further ado...
  • Bag appeal : *** / ***** I explained above why the buds could have been more firm.
  • Taste : **** / ***** Fantastic flavor especially for those of us that smoke joints. Vaping the bud leaves an almost lavender taste in your mouth. Better to smoke it.
  • Smell : ***** / ***** My new discovery of this season. I like the floral smell a lot!
  • High : **** / ***** Nice relaxing high. I can smoke several a night. If you want to get wasted on this strain you need to make rosin out of it. (read on below)
  • Medicinal : ** / ***** For me this strain belongs to the recreational variety. Although it does relax me mentally, I didn't get the muscle-relaxation I was looking for being a back patient and all...

Todays smoke report was a "kill two birds with one stone" approach as I used the same pictures in Vapo's V-Stripe thread. :cooldance:
Especially for his thread I squeezed some rosin last night. It might look dark, but is nice and clear with almost no debris in the resin.
View attachment 1361756

After grinding the bud I added a nice piece of rosin to the mix by heating it up ever so slightly...
View attachment 1361757

...Just enough to create drops. Then heating the metal thingy getting it nice and hot mixing in the rosin into the ground-up bud. Top-tip: make sure you don't leave any lumps behind as these will f#ck up the burn on your joint... :doh:
View attachment 1361758

Yes, I do use some tabacco. Old habbits I guess :shrug::shrug:
View attachment 1361759

The smoke is nice an thick just like with a joint rolled with Hashish :baked:
View attachment 1361760

Finally I would like to thank @Trichome farmer for setting this up together with @Antonio_DutchPassion from the Dutch Passion team who provided the great genetics for this grow and lets not forget AFN for providing us with a nice and safe platform to talk and exchange thoughts! Thanks guys!!! :worship: :vibes::vibes:

Regards,

Bob
Thats looks like a potent and tasty joint..
I quit adding tobacco to my smokes a couple of years ago. I occasionally still miss the narcotic like effect :woody:

For sure, without AFN and all the helpful staff, friendly and skilled growers, we wouldn't be here :worship:

Back