Bomb Seeds Bomb Seed Atomic

Bigg Al

Closet grower, auto cob lover!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Berry Bomb, Auto Glueberry OG
Hey all,

I just found out that I won a 5 pack of Bomb Seeds Atomic seeds!!

Atomic: (Chemdawg x Emerald Triangle Kush x THC Bomb)
THC: Up to 26%. Yield: 450-550g/m²

It was a like on FB and Ive done a lot of these and never won, but today I sign on and got a message from them that I won and where to ship. I've never heard of this and will be checking these baby out!!
But I think it an photoperiod? If anybody know or heard of this strain please let me know.

Hey all,

It was a like on FB and Ive done a lot of these and never won, but today I sign on and got a message from them that I won and where to ship. I've never heard of this and will be checking these baby out!!
But I think it an photoperiod? If anybody know or heard of this strain please let me know.

Dude way to go! Congrats on the win man!

Hi @Bigg Al - congrats on the win. These are being picked out and shipped for you today. Don't forget to get your journal up and running here on AFN when you get them!
Peace
Dan

Hey all,

Hey there,

Your gonna love growing her. Great plant & genetics [emoji1303]

HH

Awesome and congrats on the win @Bigg Al that strain sounds great. I've only done the Cherry Bomb auto so far from them.

hey...they just got here!! but are these fem seeds or auto? had a good mail call today...I got the Atomic seeds today and the rest of the Sweet Seeds red fam, devil cream auto, bloody skunk and red poison

hey...they just got here!! but are these fem seeds or auto? had a good mail call today...I got the Atomic seeds today and the rest of the Sweet Seeds red fam, devil cream auto, bloody skunk and red poison

Atomic is a photoperiod strain...i grew one out last summer and it was a monster of a plant. Mine didnt flower until a bit too late, but even with premature toke was excellent. Indoors i would give it a shot for sure!!

Atomic is a photoperiod strain...i grew one out last summer and it was a monster of a plant. Mine didnt flower until a bit too late, but even with premature toke was excellent. Indoors i would give it a shot for sure!!

So can I grow it in my closet? Will it get to big for it? Closet is 2x2x4

So can I grow it in my closet? Will it get to big for it? Closet is 2x2x4

Sorry bud, I am not sure what it would do in small scale. Maybe @BombSeeds can advise you. Mine went 170 days or so outdoors and was friggin huge so not sure on how much stretch ect.

hi @Bigg Al, Atomic is a full size photoperiod strain, so it will get to around 5'-6' in height if left to her own devices. If you want to do it as a closet grow, you will need to LST her to keep the height down, but with some light bondage she will stay in a manageable size :naughtystep:
If you top her after the 4th node and tie her down you will keep it under 3ft.

Back