Greenhouse Seed Co

uk420man

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Ok just giving you people a heads up, i recently made a large order of 30 x seeds and nine strains from Greenhouse Seed Co from Amsterdam, i received my package pretty fast but was gobsmacked by how tiny the seeds actually were, anyway i followed their germination method to the letter, after 4 days only 4 strains had popped and since then none so i contacted them and they opened a support request, along with this request you have to provide photographic proof you had germed the way they state, which fyi is not my favoured way, so two days pass and then i receive an email saying request is now resolved with no other information as to what has been done, so i have now given up on my complete waste of money with these thieves as they have not responded to a single email from 8 emails i have now sent.

see attached photo showing my own mature large seed compared to the pale small Greenhouse Seed Co seed.

never again.

Happy Xmas Folks

Footnote: of the 4 x seed strains that germinated not all of each strain germinated just one or two.

Attachments

• DSC_0387.JPG
    DSC_0387.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Germination is touchy , some slight small temperature change back and forth can do you in , i try not to germinate seeds going into the winter months. I'm from Canada , and some seeds take as long as 7 days. If the seeds are not waterlogged or cracked I'd try drying them and restarting, or let the earth dry out before watering again , I would find your own way to germinate and not worry about getting the warranty covered if you doing it right , if it's not what your used to don't do it , go with what works for you , best of luck

Germination is touchy , some slight small temperature change back and forth can do you in , i try not to germinate seeds going into the winter months. I'm from Canada , and some seeds take as long as 7 days. If the seeds are not waterlogged or cracked I'd try drying them and restarting, or let the earth dry out before watering again , I would find your own way to germinate and not worry about getting the warranty covered if you doing it right , if it's not what your used to don't do it , go with what works for you , best of luck
Thanks for the heads up but i'm pretty conversant with growing having perpetually grown for the past 25 years and i hardly ever get a failure, saying that i use quality mature seeds and use my own germination jiffy bag method which has yet to fail me, i followed their crappy germination method in order that should something go wrong i was covered and they would replace the none viable seeds as per their claim on their site, tbh i was wary from the off as i could have just made up bs that i did it their way, final note if they are crooks, respond soo professionally stating support ticket ref number a rep will contact you within 48 hours, they did with this: request resolved end of story.

THIEVES, SIMPLE AS THAT.

Back