Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds Autoflower Battle I. 2020 at AFN!

Who won Bomb Seeds 1. Leg? Vote for 3.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trooperwife
  • Nobody told me i inserted wrong list of combatants.

So this is the original combatant list to fight this Grow Off:
    @Trooperwife
    @pop22
    @MesaBoogie
    @MissUniverse
    @Feenix
    @Dudeski
    @Padawan1972
    @Rwg111

lol, I was just wondering the other day and wanted to ask you but the website kept running into problems, couldn't load properly so I logged off.

Bomb Seeds arrived safe and sound and waiting for the New Year for germination!
    Germination of Cosmic Bomb

P1010019.jpg

Bomb Seeds Week 1 update - Day 1 - Cosmic Bomb pops out! Planted it in a 11L fabric pot with coco and topped with soil as I just ran out of coco :biggrin:

Day 1.jpg

Bomb Seeds week 2 update - She is looking good, fed her 100ml everyday with EC 0.6, ph 5.8.

Day 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
    Miss universe updates
  • @Trooperwife @pop22 @MesaBoogie @MissUniverse @Feenix @Dudeski @Padawan1972 @Rwg111 has everyone received their seeds now? Can you guys please make a post in here with your kit lists, so I can threadmark it for your updates to go in please? :amazon:
    Yep I got my bombseeds

Heres my set up. It's simple

Light: 1x Mars Hydro 600 1xMars Hydro 300 (Both Old series)
    Grow Space: 48*24*60inch tent (Apollo Horticulture)
    Container: 3 gallon air pot (or 5 gallon dec bucket)
    Medium: one of a few methods, either dwc, roots organics -OR-Miraclegro performance organics with 30% added perlite (it has been working amazing for me so no griefing me on it having the name miraclegro in it. It dosent have the miraclegro nutrient balls and other miraclegro junk in it from their portion soil)
    Seeds: thcbomb auto
    Nutrients: General Hydroponics Maxitwo step ( MaxiGro MaxiBloom), general hydroponics koolbloom liquid and granular, Xtreme gardening mykos wp, xtreme gardening azos (all as needed)
    Fungicide: southern ag. Biofungicide

I think that's it. I'll be installing a carbon filter if it stinks too much or I move a bit too soon. Ill update that info on my kit list. If I get the carbon filter itll be an ac infinity cloudline fan and a regular old carbon filter

bombseeds thc bomb planted 2 will pick best at 30 days as allowed in battle rules. Planted jan 2 2020

HUEJXj0.jpg

Thc bomb 1 day 1 today

o4Utg6F.jpg

Thc bomb 2 day 1 today

MHzQ6Mt.jpg

hetres my thc bombs for the bomb seeds battle day 8.

Thc bomb 1

y0dxtvH.jpg

thc bomb 2

3EI6tYA.jpg

BeerhunterCDN
  • @the green bandit
    My grow setup is as follows:

I’ll be running one Cosmic Bomb Auto.

4x8x7 ft tent
    4 - 55W 3500K Autocobs
    1 - 600W MH/HPS
    humidifier
    6” Extraction fan and carbon filter
    Oil heater
    3 circulation fans
    3 - Gallon Fabric pots
    Canna Coco/ Perlite
    Greenleaf Nutrients - MC 2.0, Calmag, Bud Candy, Bud Explosion
    Real Growers Recharge
    RO Water

Padawan
  • still waiting on mine...lol
    .sorry for late germ pic...I just got these in the mail today. BombSeeds Cosmic Bomb

germ pic 1-2-20 the Green bandit.jpg

Week 1 update Bombseeds COSMIC BOMB

DSC_8432.jpg

update

DSC_8549.jpg

pop22
  • Got my seeds!

Will be growing Big Bomb

Big Bomb auto grow Intro .jpg

Big Bomb Auto

I germed 2 of the three seeds, kept one for back up. Checked the paper towel today and they had nice, ling radicles! Planted in starter pots and moved to a cab. Should see them pop up and get green by tonight.

Big Bomb Auto.jpg

Feenix
  • lol, I was just wondering the other day and wanted to ask you but the website kept running into problems, couldn't load properly so I logged off.

Bomb Seeds arrived safe and sound and waiting for the New Year for germination!
    Same here, saw it but the "Oops" banner kept coming up so I figured it was just a glitch.

Germination entry, 3 THCBombs
    Good Luck everybody.
    Happy New Year

full

:toke:

3 THCBombs up and running.

full

Day 9 update on 3 THC Bombs ready to pot today
    full

Update 2 THCBombs
    A change in my gear. Instead of the 5gal. soft pots I've switched to 3gal. Airpots. I didn't like the soft pots. They bulged in the middle too much lowering the whole plant about 6 inches more than the normal planting. Refilling would have covered the first 2 nodes.

#1 I'll have a pot for this tonight.
    full

full

full

Rwg111
  • Battle seeds showed up today. I will be running cosmic bomb auto. Kit will be posted closer to start date

all my cosmic bomb seeds popped but failed to shed hull. They were very tiny this time around less than half what last ones were I destroyed them trying to help

Ozzie
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back