Auto Seeds AutoSeeds 2 litre Autoflower Battle I. 2020 at AFN!

AutoSeeds 2 litre Autoflower Battle I-Final Poll vote for 3

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Only1Sky, i am hoping this week, Autoseeds sent on the 16december, so maybe if no luck this week i will PM AutoSeeds.
Likewise from here as well. I keep putting out food & water for the horse, & whiskey for the rider. So someday soon. :biggrin:
1577878937955.png

do you have some option i dont....as mine did not have the checkoff bubbles/where to mark votes on pics.....
@SOOTDAWG

You have to unlock the thread for voting to be available. I recreated the poll before I realized the problem. Also number 3s voting box is a bit wonky. I think that has to do with the picture size?

Go back over the poll and fix anything I miss.messed-up. Please Thank you.

@SOOTDAWG

You have to unlock the thread for voting to be available. I recreated the poll before I realized the problem. Also number 3s voting box is a bit wonky. I think that has to do with the picture size?

Go back over the poll and fix anything I miss.messed-up. Please Thank you.
ok...looked good.....quik unlock and it looked good...locked it back up.........how many votes per person?.......w ill someone else unlock all on set day?

ok...looked good.....quik unlock and it looked good...locked it back up.........how many votes per person?.......w ill someone else unlock all on set day?
Sure, What day do you want it open?

I don't know anything about how many votes? Who does?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back