Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds Autoflower Battle I. 2020 at AFN!

Who won Bomb Seeds 1. Leg? Vote for 3.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rwg111
Battle seeds showed up today. I will be running cosmic bomb auto. Kit will be posted closer to start date

all my cosmic bomb seeds popped but failed to shed hull. They were very tiny this time around less than half what last ones were I destroyed them trying to help

Last edited by a moderator:
Ozzie
I got my 3 THCBomb beans today.
Thank's Mongol for your work on it.
Thank's to the vendor.
I'll do my best to turn them into pretty, potent plants.
:toke:

So, I am confused... could be the cosmic bomb! Lol Anyway am I in and eligible or..... I already have bomb seeds. Thanks guys regardless I am gonna tag along, please let me know. Thanks

I thought I was in this one??? I guess not? I don't know what's what. easy for me to lose track. :cheers:
I have you in Autoseeds?!:thumbsup:
So, I am confused... could be the cosmic bomb! Lol Anyway am I in and eligible or..... I already have bomb seeds. Thanks guys regardless I am gonna tag along, please let me know. Thanks
Yeah woody told you to be in, but you will not be eligible for the winning price, that's reserved for the sponsored places. Look page 1.:thumbsup:

pop22
Got my seeds!

Will be growing Big Bomb

Big Bomb auto grow Intro .jpg

Big Bomb Auto

I germed 2 of the three seeds, kept one for back up. Checked the paper towel today and they had nice, ling radicles! Planted in starter pots and moved to a cab. Should see them pop up and get green by tonight.

Big Bomb Auto.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back