Bomb Seeds Grower of the Year 2. Leg beginning 4.20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
calling all Bomb Seeds contenders.......please speak up and make a post so i can get a threadmark into this Bomb Seeds section to drop your pictures into.

germ date 4/20-Halloween

From here on out...please tag me @SOOTDAWG with all future updates.

if you can, possibly, go back and tag any pics already posted. You donty have to but makes ity easier on me to sort....woof

make a post here so

1. @MR magoo
2. @hairyman
3. @420Forever
4. @Garage_Grower
5. @nizmoKush
6. @JohnEMad
7. @Bigg Al
8. @SOOTDAWG

They would be the same tags since I just do it in the big battle thread together.
20200608_223300.jpg
20200608_223314.jpg
20200608_223349.jpg
20200616_025041.jpg
20200616_025045.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
calling all Bomb Seeds contenders.......please speak up and make a post so i can get a threadmark into this Bomb Seeds section to drop your pictures into.

germ date 4/20-Halloween

if you can, possibly, go back and tag any pics already posted. You donty have to but makes ity easier on me to sort....woof

make a post here so

1. @MR magoo
2. @hairyman
3. @420Forever
4. @Garage_Grower
5. @nizmoKush
6. @JohnEMad
7. @Bigg Al
8. @SOOTDAWG

(here we go again...:doh: ppp)

tags in place.
:thumbsup:

germ date 4/20-Halloween

make a post here so

1. @MR magoo
2. @hairyman
3. @420Forever
4. @Garage_Grower
5. @nizmoKush
6. @JohnEMad
7. @Bigg Al
8. @SOOTDAWG
Ok, I'm not getting tags?? I got the last tag but didnt get this one. This thread was closed, I've put all my update into the other thread.

Ok, I'm not getting tags?? I got the last tag but didnt get this one. This thread was closed, I've put all my update into the other thread.
Yes this was close after it first started but I needed to get everyone in here so I could thread mark them please tag me in the big battle thread and I will copy paste your pictures into this thread mark

And I tried searching you in the big battle thread by tech looking for the tag at TheMongol but I didn’t see anything come up for you so you must not have tagged anyone I will go back and look as I found no pics come up....If you know which ones you posted can you go in and tag me or if it’s even easier just send me all your update pictures in my inbox and I will throw them in the thread mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back