Boveda packs - myth or real?

Myth... sort of. I like the Boost packs, but used Bovida for years (and still do on occasion).
The important question in my humble opinion is do you lose more terps to humidity packs or to constantly burping jars?
One thing that I always loved about our weed library was finding a jar that was OLD, at least a year +, and enjoying a new flavor and often a new effect.

I have mostly stopped needing them since I started using Grove Bags. Just smelling the Bovida pack after use should give you the answer to that question. The thing is when I need them the bud is already in trouble so loosing some turps is the least of my problem. I also like Boost better.

Just this last harvest I accidentally left one of my 1/4LB Grove Bags open and put it in the cupboard. A few weeks later I discovered it and the bud was very dry :naughtystep: I put some Boost in there to bring it up to pressing moisture level and it is still good for edibles - smoking not so much.

I found that they worked as advertised, keeping the RH stable, this said - now I use Grove bags the taste/smell/aroma holds much better.

Now I use them for emergencies when I balls up drying

They (boveda packs ) do work but the negatively influence terpene's (company has findly admitted to it) Asmentioned they do keeppRH at acceptible levels but like anything else one losed some taste . for long term storage they woork (1yr +) BOVEDA has come out with a new product - they are _Terpene Packs - which you can add to your curring material to infuse terpens's of your choice into (believe there are about 8 or 9 different terpenes one can pick from - as mentioned by @Zaaboot - Grove bags also work

Myth... sort of. I like the Boost packs, but used Bovida for years (and still do on occasion).
The important question in my humble opinion is do you lose more terps to humidity packs or to constantly burping jars?
One thing that I always loved about our weed library was finding a jar that was OLD, at least a year +, and enjoying a new flavor and often a new effect.
I too have used Boveda for a long time. It definitely lowers the odor. Gonna try some Boost when Boveda stock gets lower.

I too have used Boveda for a long time. It definitely lowers the odor. Gonna try some Boost when Boveda stock gets lower.
I need to catch up with all the new things out there. I haven't even heard about Grove bags before.
Now that I live in the south again, moisture and humidity are going to become issues.

I need to catch up with all the new things out there. I haven't even heard about Grove bags before.
Now that I live in the south again, moisture and humidity are going to become issues.
Their website doesn't work for me. I tried clicking on the "Technology" menu but it just reverts back to the home page.

Screenshot_20230110_083054_Chrome.jpg

Back