Boveda packs - myth or real?

Nice to have stumbled across this thread.

I found boveda packs definitely diminished my terp profiles, I used them in conjuction with Grove bags. I still use grove bags from time to time, but boveda no longer has a place in my wheel house.
I'm going to avoid them.
I'll just jar and burp as needed.

I have been told to never use these type of packs in my jars. That they diminish the terepenes.

I haven't noticed any difference myself.

Myth or real?
Ive notice terps are destroyed and that these are not the greatest i have better chances with throwing in a wet stem with my weed to get more moisture into the buds

I have wasted a lot of money on the boveda and boost packs. And still have a box full as a reminder. I like the grove bags for large quantitus of bud. If you use a mason jar. You need one of these. The issue with just closing a jar is it lets the humidity adjust to match the humidity out side the jar. Seal your jar after each use with a sealer like this and it will keep the humidity to what you have it at and will keep your buds fresher for a long time. I load a friend up with a lb at a time. So his stuff sits on a shelf for a long time. This insures it is as good as the day I put it in the jar. I hope it may help some one here.

Amazon product

Back