Bruce Banner Auto from Canuk Seeds!!!!

Reaction score
Starting to pull buds from the cure after about a month or so and the RH sitting at 58%, I was skeptical on how they would turn out after all the mephesto stains I’ve grown. I picked these up a few months ago on a flash sale 2 for 1 packs and I just ordered more at full price so that should tell you something. The nose is pure fruity fuel and the smoke hits like a truck before smoothing out for an hr or so ride but keep in mind I’ve been smoking the same strain for a few weeks so I’m sure something different helps the hit lol. This gives me hope that other breeders are putting in work when It comes to selecting traits and you dont have to chase seed drops to acquire top genetics!! Is it better then meph, Roc or night owl?……I’ll swallow that answer and just say it’s damn good

Attachments

• 82B3DE20-60E4-42E3-8051-0554E2296350.jpeg
    82B3DE20-60E4-42E3-8051-0554E2296350.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 80
  • 1D929E19-976D-4CD7-8C20-FD58FC0633A8.jpeg
    1D929E19-976D-4CD7-8C20-FD58FC0633A8.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 90
  • B355A8AF-D84E-4D30-8230-C12AB1AEFE46.jpeg
    B355A8AF-D84E-4D30-8230-C12AB1AEFE46.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 78
  • 82001F59-8D01-43CC-B5C5-E4BEA1039D9D.jpeg
    82001F59-8D01-43CC-B5C5-E4BEA1039D9D.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 80
  • 6F10DFA0-E2B6-435B-9AA3-E7E8D52C8C2A.jpeg
    6F10DFA0-E2B6-435B-9AA3-E7E8D52C8C2A.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Nicely done Flux ! I've done a few Canuk seeds freebies both auto and photo and I've been pretty happy with the results. Very few journals out there show casing their product.

Some of their blueberry
bUDDY.jpg

Beautiful job my dude! Unfortunately These are not Bruce Banner beans. The only real Bruce Banner comers from dark horse genetics. Look him up!

Beautiful job my dude! Unfortunately These are not Bruce Banner beans. The only real Bruce Banner comers from dark horse genetics. Look him up!
You could say that about every cannabis strain out there. Once a strain is put out on the open market it's available for everyone to easily copy and even make seeds from.

Yeah, he was on Instagram showing all the fakes last night. Canuk being one of them.

Interesting…….. wondering what was used to make the ones for canuk ???? Could of just came up with a new name as it was fire

Nice looking buds!

I watched the DarkHorse podcast last night. Here it is in case you're curious. I thought it was super informative!

Watched the whole video and it's kind of subjective calling them "fake seeds". Was his Strawberry Kush and Orange Diesel he used to make them real ? Once your genetics hit the market anyone can make an almost direct copy of them. I do it all the time and I'm just some joe growing 4 plants out of my basement. It's pretty simple to take some of his seeds and reverse them with Colloidal Silver or STS and have a million copies. How do you think Dark Horse makes all his seeds in bulk with limited pheno's. So yea, they are technically "fake" but so are his than. I have yet to notice a difference between the original seeds and the ones I've reversed. However I can see why he's pissed, I would be too.
He has a point I'm sure with a lot of companies rebranding the same generic seeds and selling them as something different. But I'm sure the bigger seed co's like fastbuds and Canuk take the time to actually steal the bruce banner genetics and/or have a pretty damn close representation of them. How do you think strains like blueberry survived so long ? I guess if other seed banks wanted to play nice they technically should say their version of "bruce banner". When reading Canuk seeds description it says "strawberry kush x OD x Auto OG Ghost". I think that's being pretty upfront. Even if they didn't copy DH genetics, they are still using SK X OD and adding the auto gene to make it their own. Copyright isn't a thing with genetics (yet).

Anyway, thats just my take on it.

(EDIT) I was reading Dark Horse BB#3 description. "The outstanding BB3 and BB5 Phenos were found in less than a dozen of these seeds". So yea, he would be doing the exact same thing, he's calling out as fake and reverses his own seeds.

Last edited:
Back