Bruce banner General questions

Reaction score
Hello! This is my third post about this particular plant, my first grow.
Bruce banner auto from rocket seeds, in a 5 gal. Fabric with FFOF.
shes been on a steady crash course and nothing is helping her, I’m not quite sure what’s wrong.
The middle leaves are starting to go very pale with purple veins, top leaves are vary thin and clawing.
It’s also on its 10th week and only has very small bud formation, I’ve been feeding a decent bit with a 1liter RO watering mixed with instructed ratio of both the fertilizer in the pic. I also have cal mag but haven’t been using it. My soil is sitting at 6.62 and the water I’m putting in is 6.5, i do have a pretty low RH of average 25-29…

I’ve also been told that this strain is very hungry for nutes?
Anyways, Very inexperienced here. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Ps this is my light

LED Grow Light CANNABMALL CM2000 with Samsung IR LEDs 3x3ft Coverage Sunlike Full Spectrum Dimmable Grow Lights for Indoor Plants High PPFD Hydroponic Growing Lamp for Seedling Veg & Bloom Greenhouse Amazon product

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 42
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 39
It's either to dry or to wet.Try uping the dose of nutes and cal/mag.She should be farther along.

Your plant needs more nitrogen and possibly more water. It looks like all the nutes in your pic are for flowering.

Do you think I should add any other type of nutes
From the looks of your plant you should be using more of a veg nutrient. I understand your plant might be just starting the flowering phase but it definitely needs more than 2% nitrogen.

From the looks of your plant you should be using more of a veg nutrient. I understand your plant might be just starting the flowering phase but it definitely needs more than 2% nitrogen.
You should start using your Calmag too.

You should start using your cal mag too.

Back