SSSC Bruce Lemon Diesel & Kosher Haze

Death The Cultivator

Pondering the Mysteries of High Pressure Aeroponic
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
La Buena Hierba Panama Haze
Thanks @TheMongol for the opportunity to grow out Bruce Lemon Diesel feminized and Kosher Haze regular.

I've these growing for awhile so I could get cuttings but that made them grow a bit faster and larger than I imagined. New plan - I have 4 KH and 3 BLD in a container with other stuff so I will separate and transplant them into 5 gallon pots. At the moment I have everything in one pot, I intended to Flower them that way but changed my mind.

It's everything on the right side of the tent. The left side will be in there when I begin flower as well.

20210604_120735(1).jpg

Transplant Day
Moved everything over to the flower table.

Bruce Lemon Diesel sits directly in the middle with Kosher Haze in the front middle *note the finger guns*. Around them is a mix of Ace's Bangi Congo x Panama, Greenpoint's Star Dawg on the front right, and I95 x Columb x New Lime on the front left with a small Stardawg.

Plant count of 34 or so in here with the goal of 1oz per plant. Plan to get more cuttings off of everything while these veg for another week or two. In the mean time they'll get a daily foliar while they recover.

@Waira @Growtogrow @Mossy @Jaydot @Mizzo81 @PlatinumGrows @elcoloan

20210606_172045(1).jpg
20210606_165216(1).jpg
20210606_165222(1).jpg
20210606_172004(1).jpg
20210606_172127(1).jpg
20210606_172029(1).jpg
20210606_172115(1).jpg
20210606_172110(1).jpg
20210606_172105(1).jpg

Transplant Day
Moved everything over to the flower table.

Bruce Lemon Diesel sits directly in the middle with Kosher Haze in the front middle *note the finger guns*. Around them is a mix of Ace's Bangi Congo x Panama, Greenpoint's Star Dawg on the front right, and I95 x Columb x New Lime on the front left with a small Stardawg.

Plant count of 34 or so in here with the goal of 1oz per plant. Plan to get more cuttings off of everything while these veg for another week or two. In the mean time they'll get a daily foliar while they recover.

@Waira @Growtogrow @Mossy @Jaydot @Mizzo81 @PlatinumGrows @elcoloan

View attachment 1327367View attachment 1327368View attachment 1327369View attachment 1327370View attachment 1327371View attachment 1327372View attachment 1327373View attachment 1327374View attachment 1327375

:smoking:woooo! That's a lot of action going down in there :help: :hump:
... Nobody has run the Colmb. Diesel/I-95 x New Lime yet, so I have no idea where this is going,... given the parents, likely heavy stuff :sleeping:...

:smoking:woooo! That's a lot of action going down in there :help: :hump:
... Nobody has run the Colmb. Diesel/I-95 x New Lime yet, so I have no idea where this is going,... given the parents, likely heavy stuff :sleeping:...

You're a lifesaver - I had to reread your post to find the name for the Kosher Haze, I was calling Karel's Kosher Kush for weeks. I butchered Colmb. Diesel/I-95 x New Lime worse, the way I wrote out the abbreviations on the pots is even worse.

The intention is a jungle worthy of 2-3#s of goodness. The Bruce Lemon Diesel #3 is going to be a beast but that Kosher Haze stem rub - ce' magnifique!

I've been in need of new stuff to try cloning has been habitually ease. Set and further - came back from vacation with a burgeoning jungle that turned into 50+ cuts. Colmb. Diesel/I-95 x New Lime is the downer to some of these uppers I take it?

Best advice for culling males before they pollinate? The Kosher Haze and Stardawg are regs. I've been trying to remember if Optic Foliar's switch would work but I might be confusing two separate things.

I butchered Colmb. Diesel/I-95 x New Lime worse, the way I wrote out the abbreviations on the pots is even worse.
:rofl: hey man, that shit matters! ....... Look up the mothers parents for details,... I have no idea about New Lime (Mean Gene breeder?)... I think it's a relative of Black Lime Reserve though.
. The Bruce Lemon Diesel #3 is going to be a beast but that Kosher Haze stem rub - ce' magnifique!
What's it like? Sometimes that's a solid indicator of future aroma, but not always... The Red Mandarine last year was strongly orange in stem rub aroma and stayed that way when live through harvest!
Best advice for culling males before they pollinate? The Kosher Haze and Stardawg are regs. I've been trying to remember if Optic Foliar's switch would work but I might be confusing two separate things.
I very seldom run reg's, but males are obvious well before the flowers bust open so no worries there...
Switch can help prevent hermies in some circunstances, or halt further manifestation, that's it....

:rofl: hey man, that shit matters! ....... Look up the mothers parents for details,... I have no idea about New Lime (Mean Gene breeder?)... I think it's a relative of Black Lime Reserve though.

What's it like? Sometimes that's a solid indicator of future aroma, but not always... The Red Mandarine last year was strongly orange in stem rub aroma and stayed that way when live through harvest!

I very seldom run reg's, but males are obvious well before the flowers bust open so no worries there...
Switch can help prevent hermies in some circunstances, or halt further manifestation, that's it....

Old school skunk, dank, go to the apartment complex and light one up with the windows down. Have the sacks ready cause you gon sell out lol.

Fingers crossed I have nothing but women though I have clones in wait. The possibility of worthy fathers is enticing.

I watched the interview with Shango and the breeder for New Lime - he understood what he was doing so I have some faith lol

Back