Bud Explosion not dissolving after mixing

what do you mix it in ?

You said you were mixing 3 products together, but somehow determine which one of the products is not dissolving which confused me a bit.
Will try to help you solve this issue![/QUOTE

I start out by weighing the MC first, then the Sweet Candy and Bud Explosion, that then goes into a 1-gallon jug that's filled 3/4 full (water)... I only fill the jug 3/4 full so i have plenty of room to mix by shaking it vigorously before it all goes into my reservoir... By one of the additives, not fully dissolving doesn't seem to be causing any issues to my grow, I'm just wondering as to why it's not dissolving when it should be... Could it be the Sweet Candy.? I've had it much longer than the Bud Explosion but its been stored in a dry place and in a mason jar... Could it have expired and lost its ability to dissolve.? Didn't mean to confuse anyone btw... I first thought that it was the Bud Explosion but now that I've had the Sweet Candy much longer now I'm thinking that it could be it.? I havent noticed any expiration dates on any of the bags unless they are written in code form... I've had that Sweet Candy for 7-8 months now.! Idk maybe its the water as the one grower in this thread mentioned... I use city water but I leave 5 gallons sitting out for several days before adding the nutes

You seem to be using a not supported method of mixing which involves mixing all the nutrients in a small jar before you use them. I am not sure why you are doing this method, but its probabl the source of your problem.

Second, you are mixing 3 separate nutrients all at once, yet somehow picked Bud Explosion as the nutrient that was not dissolving fully. You probably decided this because some of the particles are white and the same color as Bud Explosion. However most likely the particles are small calcium pieces from Mega Crop (not BE or SC).

So even when doing your method, the results are somewhat predictable, however once they enter your main reservoir and mixed with water they should eventually dissolve, even if it takes 1 day. Are you still having the problem with the small white particles even after a full day in the main tank? You are right, that its not that big of a problem, it only represents like 1% of Calcium which eventually should dissolve.

Also, a second solution to your problem would be not "premixing" like you are doing. Just stir/slowly mix in the nutrients into your final reservoir and they should dissolve without having this issue.

Let us know how it goes and your progress! Also posting a picture would be useful

You seem to be using a not supported method of mixing which involves mixing all the nutrients in a small jar before you use them. I am not sure why you are doing this method, but its probabl the source of your problem.

Second, you are mixing 3 separate nutrients all at once, yet somehow picked Bud Explosion as the nutrient that was not dissolving fully. You probably decided this because some of the particles are white and the same color as Bud Explosion. However most likely the particles are small calcium pieces from Mega Crop (not BE or SC).

So even when doing your method, the results are somewhat predictable, however once they enter your main reservoir and mixed with water they should eventually dissolve, even if it takes 1 day. Are you still having the problem with the small white particles even after a full day in the main tank? You are right, that its not that big of a problem, it only represents like 1% of Calcium which eventually should dissolve.

Also, a second solution to your problem would be not "premixing" like you are doing. Just stir/slowly mix in the nutrients into your final reservoir and they should dissolve without having this issue.

Let us know how it goes and your progress! Also posting a picture would be useful

So premixing all the ingredients in a 1 gallon jug isn't the correct way of mixing.? lol and I've used this process for 2 years and I've been mixing the wrong way... Why would mixing all the ingredients together in a separate container make any difference since they all have to go into the reservoir anyway.? Lol never mind... But anyway, next time I mix.? I will not "premix" but instead I will slowly mix in all the ingredients into my reservoir... I'll come back on this thread and give an update on the results... Thanks for some answers but I wish Greenleaf Nutriants would put a better understanding of how to "properly mix" these nutes and additives once weighed out...

But anyway, next time I mix.? I will not "premix" but instead I will slowly mix in all the ingredients into my reservoir... I'll come back on this thread and give an update on the results... Thanks for some answers but I wish Greenleaf Nutriants would put a better understanding of how to "properly mix" these nutes and additives once weighed out...
sure, let us know your update!

Each bag should have instruction "Dissolve into water and feed plants normally."

Hopefully you get better results, but please let us know!

So premixing all the ingredients in a 1 gallon jug isn't the correct way of mixing.? lol and I've used this process for 2 years and I've been mixing the wrong way... Why would mixing all the ingredients together in a separate container make any difference since they all have to go into the reservoir anyway.? Lol never mind... But anyway, next time I mix.? I will not "premix" but instead I will slowly mix in all the ingredients into my reservoir... I'll come back on this thread and give an update on the results... Thanks for some answers but I wish Greenleaf Nutriants would put a better understanding of how to "properly mix" these nutes and additives once weighed out...

I dunno. In the stock solution thread I posted it was suggested I could mix everything up at a high concentration then dilute as needed. Not sure the container or stock solution volume matters. But I'm also not 100% sure my question was.... answered. The answer is somewhere between separate solutions and don't separate solutions (presumably based on concentrations)

Nonetheless, I am forging ahead with all-in-one stock solutions at 2-4x concentrations so far. Everything mixes good enough, although I don't pay attention the day of mixing too much. I just get that usual brown floatie crap that I've always have with MC (regardless of concentration, method or volume) but I've seen no ill effects from it. I bubble that stock solution throughout the week, and top off other reservoirs with it + ro.

I dunno. In the stock solution thread I posted it was suggested I could mix everything up at a high concentration then dilute as needed. Not sure the container or stock solution volume matters. But I'm also not 100% sure my question was.... answered. The answer is somewhere between separate solutions and don't separate solutions (presumably based on concentrations)

Nonetheless, I am forging ahead with all-in-one stock solutions at 2-4x concentrations so far. Everything mixes good enough, although I don't pay attention the day of mixing too much. I just get that usual brown floatie crap that I've always have with MC (regardless of concentration, method or volume) but I've seen no ill effects from it. I bubble that stock solution throughout the week, and top off other reservoirs with it + ro.

I thought it was ok to do an all in one (premixed with the correct measurements) solution as well... And thats what I've been doing for that last 2 year's but as you have read Greenleaf Nutriants says no thats not the way lol but I mean if you mix it all up in a separate jug and then dump it in the water that's in your reservoir whats the difference as long as you have the correct measurements per gallon? I actually started this thread to see if anyone had any tips on how to get the Bud Explosion to fully dissolve because what I see looks like the BE crystals but somehow the thread has took a slight direction into the left field lol but its ok I got a few questions addressed... I'm gonna try Greenleafs method and see if there's any difference at least.! If no difference.? Then I'll go back to my method and not worry about any undissolved nutes

I thought it was ok to do an all in one (premixed with the correct measurements) solution as well... And thats what I've been doing for that last 2 year's but as you have read Greenleaf Nutriants says no thats not the way lol but I mean if you mix it all up in a separate jug and then dump it in the water that's in your reservoir whats the difference as long as you have the correct measurements per gallon? I actually started this thread to see if anyone had any tips on how to get the Bud Explosion to fully dissolve because what I see looks like the BE crystals but somehow the thread has took a slight direction into the left field lol but its ok I got a few questions addressed... I'm gonna try Greenleafs method and see if there's any difference at least.! If no difference.? Then I'll go back to my method and not worry about any undissolved nutes

You CAN do what you do, but there are a few small issues that might come up. For example the insolubles that you mentioned will persist in the stock solution, but once added to the main water supply will eventually dissolve in. So all you have to do is make sure you shake it well to get an even solution when dosing.

I mix nutrients and additives in a separate 500ml jug for a approx 15 minutes with a battery drill set up with a spatula as mixing paddle - works a treat .... also found if the water is 20 degrees + it mixies faster

Back