Indoor Bushy Plant

This is not reddit or any other social media, no one is going to flame you for asking questions and getting stuff wrong. We are all here to help each other! You have landed in the best possible place for growing cannabis online. Even if you mess up your plants and they look horrible no one talks shit or talks down to you for it. Instead you get almost an overwhelming amount of support from great growers here.
That's a really good thing to say and for me to hear,I believe that being respectful is very important,,thank you,

👍, ok,thanks @D.O.A

@little mike to tag someone simply type the @ symbol then start typing the user you wish to tag after a couple letters a list of user should pop up then just sent the correct user. This will give them an alert about being mentioned but like Hotfire said not really necessary if your quoting or replying to someone but more if your tying to get someone's attention. If you have any questions let me know :d5::welcome::pass:

1710276889109.png

@little mike to tag someone simply type the @ symbol then start typing the user you wish to tag after a couple letters a list of user should pop up then just sent the correct user. This will give them an alert about being mentioned but like Hotfire said not really necessary if your quoting or replying to someone but more if your tying to get someone's attention. If you have any questions let me know :d5::welcome::pass:

View attachment 1671146
Thank you LilDab,

hey little mike - watch those blumat things - if you feed fertilizer with them it may be that salts build up at the "carrots" over time. If you only water, its OK to use them, but you *may* run into problems up to the salts closing the interior if the plugs and they stop working.
Plant looks nice! Have fun!

hey little mike - watch those blumat things - if you feed fertilizer with them it may be that salts build up at the "carrots" over time. If you only water, its OK to use them, but you *may* run into problems up to the salts closing the interior if the plugs and they stop working.
Plant looks nice! Have fun!
Thanks for the advice I appreciate it,

Back