Indoor Bushy Plant

little mike

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Yes,Bruce banner,g.o.a.
Hi all,day 64 for this G.S.C. auto,she is looking happy to me,if anyone sees other wise please let me know, I just got a blumat classic xl watering carrot,I here they help in watering more accurately, I guess I will see,would like to hear what other opinions you have, thank you, 😊,
20240312_102047.jpg

Hi all,day 64 for this G.S.C. auto,she is looking happy to me,if anyone sees other wise please let me know, I just got a blumat classic xl watering carrot,I here they help in watering more accurately, I guess I will see,would like to hear what other opinions you have, thank you, 😊,View attachment 1671107
They're looking good, if it were my grow, I would have a defoliate about now remove all the larger and intermediate fan leaves. This will help with air flow, humidity and allow energy to be diverted into making denser flowers.

Ideally you want this post to be a continuation of your other thread. This will keep your grow all in one place and make it easier for people to find you ;)

Bushy Plant
They're looking good, if it were my grow, I would have a defoliate about now remove all the larger and intermediate fan leaves. This will help with air flow, humidity and allow energy to be diverted into making denser flowers.

Ideally you want this post to be a continuation of your other thread. This will keep your grow all in one place and make it easier for people to find you ;)
Ok,I'm going to do what you said, and I am wanting to keep this in one thread, where did I mess up so I can fix it,thank you very much,

Ok,I'm going to do what you said, and I am wanting to keep this in one thread, where did I mess up so I can fix it,thank you very much,
I would just continue this thread as it's in the right place now.(autoflower grow journals) :toke: When you next update your post just use this thread to maintain continuity.

My thread would be bushy plant?and I'm having a hard time trying to tag you,
Yes, your thread is called Bushy Plant under Autoflower Grow Journals, to tag someone use the "@" symbol before typing their name and then just select the name you want it as it comes up.

My thread would be bushy plant?and I'm having a hard time trying to tag you,
You also can just hit reply like you did above and it tags them that way, no need to @ them if you are replying to them with the reply button. :d5:

For this plant just keep posting updates to this thread here. When you start a new plant, start a new thread. That way you can track grow from start to finish and use it as a reference later on down the road. Some people have an ongoing thread for multiple years and multiple grows but that is something I avoid cause 400 page threads get messy and no one wants to read all of that let's just be honest.

Since not everyone reads grow journals, If you have questions you can post them to the live stoner chat for a quicker response:

You also can just hit reply like you did above and it tags them that way, no need to @ them if you are replying to them with the reply button. :d5:

For this plant just keep posting updates to this thread here. When you start a new plant, start a new thread. That way you can track grow from start to finish and use it as a reference later on down the road. Some people have an ongoing thread for multiple years and multiple grows but that is something I avoid cause 400 page threads get messy and no one wants to read all of that let's just be honest.

Since not everyone reads grow journals, If you have questions you can post them to the live stoner chat for a quicker response:
Hey,thank you very much, that was helpful alot,it makes doing this forum more fun,

Hey,thank you very much, that was helpful alot,it makes doing this forum more fun,
This is not reddit or any other social media, no one is going to flame you for asking questions and getting stuff wrong. We are all here to help each other! You have landed in the best possible place for growing cannabis online. Even if you mess up your plants and they look horrible no one talks shit or talks down to you for it. Instead you get almost an overwhelming amount of support from great growers here.

Back