New Grower Can anybody please help

Kystro

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody can explain to me what the problem is here with my auto flower. All the others seem really healthy but this one has seemed to start dropping for the past 2 days. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG20231130000122.jpg
    IMG20231130000122.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG20231130000128.jpg
    IMG20231130000128.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 20
More info will be needed to make any assumptions as to what's going but I'd suspect a lighting or watering issue at that age.

Problem:

Medium/grow method:

Feed: and supplements used:

water source:

Strain/age:

light used:

Climate:

Additional info:

More info will be needed to make any assumptions as to what's going but I'd suspect a lighting or watering issue at that age.

Problem: drooping leaves

Medium/grow method: bio bizz light soil/perlite

Feed: and supplements used: 0.5 of bio bizz grow but it was starting to droop before I added nutrients

water source: tap water, rested for 24hr plus

Strain/age: Cherry cola or orange sherbet I forget

light used: HP's 250w

Climate: indoors, temps range from 17-18c lights off average of 24c with lights on

Additional info: started 2 days ago, the bigger or the plants also started this but fixed itself after I gave her a good watering

This should make little easier for others to see your info... Next time copy and paste it outside the quote box otherwise it gets hidden.

Feed: and supplements used: 0.5 of bio bizz grow but it was starting to droop before I added nutrients

Climate: indoors, temps range from 17-18c lights off average of 24c with lights on

Additional info: started 2 days ago, the bigger or the plants also started this but fixed itself after I gave her a good watering

:pass:

I don't have any experience or know much about that soil and nutes. Maybe the more droopy plant is just more thirsty and wants more water like the others did? Everything else sounds ok to me :shrug:

Last edited:
This should make little easier for others to see your info... Next time copy and paste it outside the quote box otherwise it gets hidden.

:pass:

I don't have any experience or know much about that soil and nutes. Maybe the more droopy plant is just more thirsty and wants more water like the others did? Everything else sounds ok to me :shrug:
So just keep going and wait until she corrects herself? Thanks dude, do they all look okay btw? For there age

So just keep going and wait until she corrects herself? Thanks dude, do they all look okay btw? For there age

It's hard to tell from those pic under the grow lights but they don't look to bad at all. I'd water more if they seemed to like it but for sure keep going they look fine :toke::pass:

Back