Can anyone help identity

Reaction score
Can someone help identify what's up with this plant? I think it looks like too much nitrogen?
Second photo it's the bottom right plant

Hoping it's not in lockout... in first week of bloom and just switched over nutrients.
5x5
Day 37 rocbud blueberry slushy
3 gallon pot canna coco and roots 707 mix
( 2 bags of cannacoco and one 5 gallon bucket of roots organics and perlite)
Using 2x hlg 350r and 2x hlg 100 v2 3k

Feeding RO water
Been using Powersi og (.5ml) and started bloom (2ml)/gallon
Slf100- 5 ml
Floraflex was feeding around 4 to 4.5 g v1 and v2 in veg last feeding was yesterday of 5 g by and 5 g b2 EC ended up at 3.2
pH 6.0 after adding microbes fishshit every feed and switching every other feeding great white or recharge.
I don't know if I should just water with ph and microbes or even just with some slf100 to help flushout salts??

I would love to not do a full flush if I don't have too.
Been seeing the leaves like this for the last 3 or 4 days but today it got worse after feeding bloom nutrients yesterday.

Thanks yall

Attachments

• 20210924_094932.jpg
    20210924_094932.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 56
  • 20210923_200640.jpg
    20210923_200640.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 59
I'm using the FloraFlex as well and have been loving it. I never went over 4 g's of the V nutes, and sometimes I would back off a little/skip a day if I started seeing a little blueing in the leaves. EC on the V is usually around 2.2-2.4. My EC on the bloom nutes is at about 2.8.

I think that your plant looks "ok", but definitely like it has had a little too much N. Whenever I start to see a little boost in my runoff EC, I do a feed with a very low nute dose, like 1 gram of each, water to runoff and that usually clears it right up. So you might try that. Also might want to try laying off the recharge, etc for a bit? I use a little recharge in veg, but after awhile, I don't really find it necessary. Maybe once every couple of weeks. That's just a hunch though. Sometimes skipping a day or two of feeding/watering if the pot is really saturated can be helpful in my experience as well. I'm not an expert though.

Thanks for the advice! I think im going to try backing off on the feed and give them just water with slf 100 and fishsh!t today and tomorrow and see how she looks

See if it helps just do a very low dose and flush to runoff really well. Like I mentioned, maybe 1gram of the B nutes per gallon. If it was me, I’d only use the nutes on that plant for a bit and see how she does. And then start adding the other stuff back in one at a time. But that’s just me. I think the Floraflex is really good, pretty complete stuff.

Are you using the Bulky B with your Floraflex?

I'm still adding some calmag to buffer my RO and some slf100.helps breakdown salts and even out things.. I'll be adding in bulky B starting next week

I'm still adding some calmag to buffer my RO and some slf100.helps breakdown salts and even out things.. I'll be adding in bulky B starting next week
If you’re following the full tilt schedule somewhat, there’s no need to add cal mag. Not telling you what to do, just offering suggestions.

I switched my meter from EC to PPM today because I’m a total dumbass. It’s easier for me to register PPM in my birdbrain. Levels are high AF. Approaching levels I fed a 12’ tall photo.

I’m working out a better schedule.

If you’re following the full tilt schedule somewhat, there’s no need to add cal mag. Not telling you what to do, just offering suggestions.

I switched my meter from EC to PPM today because I’m a total dumbass. It’s easier for me to register PPM in my birdbrain. Levels are high AF. Approaching levels I fed a 12’ tall photo.

I’m working out a better schedule.
Hey I'm only adding calmag when I'm not adding floraflex..I overdid some nutrients on this one and I stopped feeding her any NPK the past two waterings..her leaves are still changing a bit more yellowing deeper in the fans..hopefully I can get her back on track soon

Yeah I’m thinking 2.5 - 3 grams per gallon of the V nutes is plenty, and around the same for B. I’ll watch the plants as they progress.

Back