Harvest & Cure Canatrol; drying/curing and storage.

Cannatrol Dry/Cure/Store
Great review! I have been very curious about these machines. So @FullMoonparty and @TheFerret , you both have one? How were they delivered? Is it regular FedEx/UPS or do they need truck freight? And it it very obvious what is in the box?
I believe on their site it said FedEx/UPS, and you can pick discreet shipping.

Great review! I have been very curious about these machines. So @FullMoonparty and @TheFerret , you both have one? How were they delivered? Is it regular FedEx/UPS or do they need truck freight? And it it very obvious what is in the box?
I'm not sure I remember who delivered it. It came in less than a week after placing the order. They are located in New England on the east coast so that will affect your delivery time. It came in a discreet plain box.

I'm always in a rush here with people visiting so once they are done with the cycle Ive always just put them in grove bags. They say you can hold them in there and i'll get around to that one day.
Exactly what I do. Great minds think alike.

I love mine. Ive used it a few times and usually add a day to both the cure and dry cycle. I won't say they come out absolutely perfect in just 10 days but once the water tray in back stops filling they are usually good to start sampling.
Can you also long-term store in this unit?

I bought a Cannatrol.

20240106_125800.jpg

And yet still more newbie questions. 🤣😎

I've got about 2 days left on my dry cycle on my first harvest, of two harvests, as I stagger them.

I plan on temporarily storing the first batch while the second batch goes through a dry cycle.

After that I'd like to place the whole works in there for the cure cycle and beyond.

My concern is if I'm going to have enough room or not.

After the dry cycle is it okay to pile them in paper bags for the cure cycle and beyond?

I'm thinking the paper bags are going to give me a lot more room to work with.

Before and after trim getting ready with the second batch.
20240108_135225.jpg

I bought a Cannatrol.

View attachment 1658161

And yet still more newbie questions. 🤣😎

I've got about 2 days left on my dry cycle on my first harvest, of two harvests, as I stagger them.

I plan on temporarily storing the first batch while the second batch goes through a dry cycle.

After that I'd like to place the whole works in there for the cure cycle and beyond.

My concern is if I'm going to have enough room or not.

After the dry cycle is it okay to pile them in paper bags for the cure cycle and beyond?

I'm thinking the paper bags are going to give me a lot more room to work with.

Before and after trim getting ready with the second batch.View attachment 1658160
I didn't know you can dry in these, thought it was just for storing. That's even more of a reason to get. I'm assuming you can store concentrates like hash & rosin? Nice looking harvest!

I didn't know you can dry in these, thought it was just for storing. That's even more of a reason to get. I'm assuming you can store concentrates like hash & rosin? Nice looking harvest!
I've read you can store those concentrates in there but check with the company.

I just got done with my first 4 day dry cycle. I put them in Grove Bags while I wait for my next batch to dry. I'll then place it all in there in uncoated paper lunch bags.

Here's the thing. The buds I put in the Grove Bags are holding at 61%!
It dries them so gently and efficiently. They look and feel amazing.

I've read you can store those concentrates in there but check with the company.

I just got done with my first 4 day dry cycle. I put them in Grove Bags while I wait for my next batch to dry. I'll then place it all in there in uncoated paper lunch bags.

Here's the thing. The buds I put in the Grove Bags are holding at 61%!
It dries them so gently and efficiently. They look and feel amazing.
That's awesome to hear! I will get 1 someday just don't have the cash now. It is just ahead of a freeze dryer on my list lol.

That's awesome to hear! I will get 1 someday just don't have the cash now. It is just ahead of a freeze dryer on my list lol.
I need to correct this statement.
I got up this morning and the bags are at 66% so I'm airing the buds out.
I probably should have hung them 24 hours before going in the Cannatrol like the company rep advised me but I'm still very pleased with this unit