Harvest & Cure Canatrol; drying/curing and storage.

Cannatrol Dry/Cure/Store

FullMoonparty

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sour Stomper by Mephisto
I love mine. Ive used it a few times and usually add a day to both the cure and dry cycle. I won't say they come out absolutely perfect in just 10 days but once the water tray in back stops filling they are usually good to start sampling.

I love mine. Ive used it a few times and usually add a day to both the cure and dry cycle. I won't say they come out absolutely perfect in just 10 days but once the water tray in back stops filling they are usually good to start sampling.
I am really interested in this. I don't have the money for it, but 1 day I plan on getting one. Do you store your bud in it after cure?

I am really interested in this. I don't have the money for it, but 1 day I plan on getting one. Do you store your bud in it after cure?

I'm always in a rush here with people visiting so once they are done with the cycle Ive always just put them in grove bags. They say you can hold them in there and i'll get around to that one day.

I'm always in a rush here with people visiting so once they are done with the cycle Ive always just put them in grove bags. They say you can hold them in there and i'll get around to that one day.
I turn my bud into concentrates mostly rosin, so this would be nice to keep my stuff fresh. After a few days taste starts to dissipate. Where did you get it, was it directed from manufacturer? I've only seen specs & reviews for it never seen it for sale.

Stay lifted

:pass:

I turn my bud into concentrates mostly rosin, so this would be nice to keep my stuff fresh. After a few days taste starts to dissipate. Where did you get it, was it directed from manufacturer? I've only seen specs & reviews for it never seen it for sale.

Stay lifted

:pass:
Yep directly from the manufacturer on their site. Somewhere east coast I think Maine?