Cancer Treatments and the PH Theory.

I have read this before, but it is fascinating.

:Cool bud:

I wonder if any new folks out there have taken the PH challenge.

I hope to avoid cancer by keeping my PH up

Eek

Could be a preventative. However, the cases of those declining proven treatments have not done well at all with PH treatments.

Take a look at the ph research and medical communities take. Have loads of links--best for you to check them yourself. Those with kidney issues have to be careful with baking soda. May be smart to eat high alkaline food as a balancing process.

Could be a preventative. However, the cases of those declining proven treatments have not done well at all with PH treatments.

It is Always a hard one selling Preventitive medicine..because if it Works you cannot Prove it..coz it Prevented it....:dunno:....

Those with kidney issues have to be careful with baking soda. May be smart to eat high alkaline food as a balancing process.

It IS all about balance...but Most people Don't eat a balanced diet.

The other thing is..for anyone taking a lot of meds...go ASK YOUR DOCTOR if there is anything in the PH diet or BS that would affect your medication.

The PH dietary rules are so Good for you..the Doctor will probably sing Halleluja that you Are doing it.

It is Very similar to the diet the Docs would recommend for Diabetes type 2.
Clean fresh and unprocessed fuel.

Not many Doctors would disagree with you stopping soda sugar white processed grains and swapping them for more veg fruit and fresh cooked food.

And...BS has been used for years as a standard treatment for indigestion @ 3 X teaspoons per day..so there is much more documented details on it's use than many modern pharmaceutical drugs....so Look them up.

Homework your Own Health..it IS your responsibility at the end of the day...:tiphat:...

I have been working with my mum on both our diets. We've introduced a lot more fresh greens to her diet and I'm also now eating more seeds/nuts and beans. We both have never felt better. I know fresh greens can help raise your bodies pH, kale, cabbage, lettuce, beans, broccoli etc. We've introduced a lot more oily fresh fish too and cut out pretty much all chocolate, sugar, sugary drinks etc. We also are now drinking 2-3 litres of spring water per day. I totally agree Mossy, it's all about a balance, life is all about balance.

Mums consultant at the hospital advised against using bicarb of soda while she is having chemotherapy. Once the chemo is finished in 3 months, we are going to start her on a canna oil regime and I'm hoping this will not only help with the side effects of her condition, but also to work alongside her change in diet to create an environment that the cancer cells can't survive in.

:peace:

Good deal Dazed.

It doesn't take much for me to eat the fresh veggies. Learned to eat tomatoes like apples--just recently. Fresh whole tomatoes were never high on my list. Yet--like acquiring a taste--Do like a couple of daily tomatoes. I do go loco for cauliflower and fresh greens. Spices do the trick with most vegetables. As a vegetarian--I have my carbo weaknesses (bread etc.) and no one would believe have been a vegetarian for at least 20 years. Have the stature of a heavy meat eater--lol.

The tomatoes are really good sources of hidden goodies. Some research showing cancer protection. Though sauces and paste are much higher in content of the magic compounds. Probably, the most important food source from the Americas.

Good reminder per the water--sometimes we forget how important hydration is. Time for a glass of water.

Sorry to hear about your mum. Yes, best to keep clear of everything during chemo. Some natural products show a marked efficacy in the chemo drugs while others and many unknown can cause problems. It is on the net. When I look into a new food supplement or food source--always check the possible interactions. Take a look via google and check out s few herb interactions list--you will find some interesting tid bits.

I like Dr. Weil's supplement advise for particular forms of C.

Do check mushrooms, limonene supplements (http://www.amazon.com/Jarrow-Formul...=UTF8&qid=1409892831&sr=1-1&keywords=limonene) and what the heck--look at lavender supplements. German caps are best-- http://www.amazon.com/Integrative-T...=UTF8&qid=1409892778&sr=1-3&keywords=lavender

In fact, yesterday added limonene and fresh lavender to my canna oil. Who knows how these things work. But--it will help your mom take some control of her recovery.

Have a new power smoothie. Found a way to disguise the fruity/heavy tomato/veg taste--with a universal favorite--100% cocoa (just a bit of yogurt and natual sugars bring the chocolate to life). Unique recipe--will post in med area. Think one could live on it alone--lol.
Cheers

Last edited:
Good deal Dazed.

It doesn't take much for me to eat the fresh veggies. Learned to eat tomatoes like apples--just recently. Fresh whole tomatoes were never high on my list. Yet--like acquiring a taste--Do like a couple of daily tomatoes. I do go loco for cauliflower and fresh greens. Spices do the trick with most vegetables. As a vegetarian--I have my carbo weaknesses (bread etc.) and no one would believe have been a vegetarian for at least 20 years. Have the stature of a heavy meat eater--lol.

The tomatoes are really good sources of hidden goodies. Some research showing cancer protection. Though sauces and paste are much higher in content of the magic compounds. Probably, the most important food source from the Americas.

Good reminder per the water--sometimes we forget how important hydration is. Time for a glass of water.

Sorry to hear about your mum. Yes, best to keep clear of everything during chemo. Some natural products show a marked efficacy in the chemo drugs while others and many unknown can cause problems. It is on the net. When I look into a new food supplement or food source--always check the possible interactions. Take a look via google and check out s few herb interactions list--you will find some interesting tid bits.

I like Dr. Weil's supplement advise for particular forms of C.

Do check mushrooms, limonene supplements (http://www.amazon.com/Jarrow-Formul...=UTF8&qid=1409892831&sr=1-1&keywords=limonene) and what the heck--look at lavender supplements. German caps are best-- http://www.amazon.com/Integrative-T...=UTF8&qid=1409892778&sr=1-3&keywords=lavender

In fact, yesterday added limonene and fresh lavender to my canna oil. Who knows how these things work. But--it will help your mom take some control of her recovery.

Have a new power smoothie. Found a way to disguise the fruity/heavy tomato/veg taste--with a universal favorite--100% cocoa (just a bit of yogurt and natual sugars bring the chocolate to life). Unique recipe--will post in med area. Think one could live on it alone--lol.
Cheers

thanks so much for the extra info, we found out mushrooms especially are great, I've read about Limonene too, so much research to do... I make a some weekly soups which include most vegetables, I kind of go with a 50/50 of instinct and what I learn. I think garlic and the onion family have a huge part to play in blood and organ health. Oil, like Extra Virgin Olive Oil, the good stuff....there is a reason why Italians live longer lives?

I was just talking to my parents tonight. We all agreed that there really is no other reason than taste, that we as people consume sugar, it has no other purpose-yet it is so bad for us!

I can honestly say that my overall health and well being has improved a lot by drinking more water alone. I can do 2.5 litres a day easily, just sipping throughout the day. It's like a constant detox for your system.

Sorry if I went off topic, but simple things are being overlooked imho.

I know is is an old conversation, but I would like to add my 2 cents. I get the basic idea of the science, but don't claim to be an expert or understand all the technical things.
I do know that I survived cancer, and with a combination of diet, yoga and baking soda.
My husband was diagnosed this year with what was essentially terminal lung cancer. He was a heavy smoker, but has stopped.
I don't believe diet alone would have gotten him this far. He is on chemo, but it shows poor results on his type. Using baking soda to bring his pH up over 8, I believe, has made the difference. I’m just learning about magnesium, so i don't know.
Today they told him his tumors had shrunk over 30%, and some they couldn't even find.
Why aren't doctors doing this for everyone? It's not right.
Though oxygen training cannot be done correctly without significant magnesium supplementation this system of intense oxygen training is the tiger tank of the entire medical world. It will do some heavy lifting medically speaking for patients with severe and even desperate situations.
I still have some reading to do! And to ask a guy more about magnesium. The BS and mag work together, right?

I know is is an old conversation, but I would like to add my 2 cents. I get the basic idea of the science, but don't claim to be an expert or understand all the technical things.
I do know that I survived cancer, and with a combination of diet, yoga and baking soda.
My husband was diagnosed this year with what was essentially terminal lung cancer. He was a heavy smoker, but has stopped.
I don't believe diet alone would have gotten him this far. He is on chemo, but it shows poor results on his type. Using baking soda to bring his pH up over 8, I believe, has made the difference. I’m just learning about magnesium, so i don't know.
Today they told him his tumors had shrunk over 30%, and some they couldn't even find.
Why aren't doctors doing this for everyone? It's not right.

I still have some reading to do! And to ask a guy more about magnesium. The BS and mag work together, right?

I'm glad you survived yours and i wish your husband all the best.

You may have come across this resource already :

http://grannystormcrowslist2014.webs.com/

For lung cancer in particular :

http://www.weedist.com/2012/09/cannabis-and-lung-cancer-granny-storm-crows-mmj-reference/

Doctor's aren't doing it for everyone because doctors have become pill-pushers for the pharmaceutical industry.

All the best,

steely

In this instance, I would humbly beg to differ. Or at least suggest that the pH treatments were either too tame, or failed to address the full scope of what the body needs.
I'm not saying pH is the cure-all, but it's done very well for me and mine so far:passit:

Back