Cannabinoid Uses - The True Elixir

Captain Howdy

A Lost Soul
Reaction score
Cannabinoid%20Uses.jpg

Pharmacological actions of non-psychotropic cannabinoids (with the indication of the proposed mechanisms of action). Abbreviations: D 9 -THC, D 9 -tetrahydrocannabinol; D 8 -THC, D 8 -tetrahydrocannabinol; CBN, cannabinol; CBD, cannabidiol; D 9 -THCV, D 9 -tetrahydrocannabivarin; CBC, cannabichromene; CBG, cannabigerol; D 9 -THCA, D 9 -tetrahydrocannabinolic acid; CBDA, cannabidiolic acid; TRPV1, transient receptor potential vanilloid type 1; PPARg, peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor g; ROS, reactive oxygen species; 5-HT1A, 5-hydroxytryptamine receptor subtype 1A; FAAH, fatty acid amide hydrolase. (+), direct or indirect activation; ", increase; #, decrease.

Sourced from http://www.tokeofthetown.com/2011/06/worth_repeating_govt_holds_patent_for_cannabinoids.php

Last edited:
11. Thou shall name thy source "Dancing Psiren"

Great find btw... going off to a conference on Thursday on my dad's illness, great little handy diagram to have on my phone! Thanks dude!

:kusht: nice find bro

That's great to hear :)

I highly suggest doing the same thing with our doctors when we go to see them, or at least mention to them the positive effects cannabinoids are having on a persons/your health. Let's keep this movement heading in the right direction.

:Sharing One:

Last edited:
Back