Cannabis and digestive disorders

budelee

Colorado Legal Babeeee!!!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
a Little Dab 'll Do Ya.ask Elvis !!
Hi guys,i will start posting some articles for the benefit of the community..I take no credit for the information,just passing it along so that it may help somebody..peace and good health to you...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Hi guys,i will start posting some articles for the benefit of the community..I take no credit for the information,just passing it along so that it may help somebody..peace and good health to you...View attachment 664797View attachment 664798
Hi Budelee, do you have a URL (link, etc) to this article? I've tried a few times to Google it (variations on the titles and author), but no luck. Thanks.

I will see if i can find more info when i get home from work, THC magazine can prolly be found as an online magazine, and you might find more great info there, i get them free at the corner store every month, i start adding articles again..
Hi Budelee, do you have a URL (link, etc) to this article? I've tried a few times to Google it (variations on the titles and author), but no luck. Thanks.

I believe that it just might! @MissUniverse , have you seen this article?
I actually was just readign that article a bit, and need to look in to it more, interesting that it is coming out right as i was discussing with you about digestive issues and what not, and uses for the roots.

I will see if i can find more info when i get home from work, THC magazine can prolly be found as an online magazine, and you might find more great info there, i get them free at the corner store every month, i start adding articles again..
Hi again, Budelee, based on your reply, I've scoured the THC Magazine site. I see that the author, Dr. Davies, is a regular contributor for them. But I still could not locate this article. @MissUniverse - do you have info on where & when this article was made available? Is it possible online somewhere? I'm growing because my wife has IBS. Thanks.

Hi again, Budelee, based on your reply, I've scoured the THC Magazine site. I see that the author, Dr. Davies, is a regular contributor for them. But I still could not locate this article. @MissUniverse - do you have info on where & when this article was made available? Is it possible online somewhere? I'm growing because my wife has IBS. Thanks.
I'll have to check around, it's my friends mag. but im not finding anything online either for it. worse case scenario i could try to transcribe it, but i think itd be better if we could just get the whole article as clear shots, so ill try to work on what i can but its going to take a while, someone else may find it first. i do have some interesting nursing continuing education on medical marijuana that discusses the positive effects it has on ibs etc. so thats one i can get out

Ive been looking for the issue that has the article, but cant seem to find it. It eas likely the nov-dec issue from last year.. It may be possible to contact Dr. Davies for the article or more information, also a search for IBS and cannabis may lead to other resources and info.. I'll keep looking...

Back