Cannabis' side effects, are there any?

A side effect that I have experienced is increased pain in legs and back. As soon as I would smoke some within minutes I became aware of pain in my leg and lower back pain. I thought marijuana was supposed to decrease pain. I then read some studies and apparently marijuana does increase the sensation of pain in some people.
do you know what strain?

It was two different types of medical marijuana and everything I have grown personally this year. Almost all indica hybrids though I also grew Mexican Airlines from Fastbuds which is mostly sativa but I only smoked any of it once and don't remember how it affected me as it was trippy. I should probably try a high CBD strain instead of high THC.

I suppose in me it increases a mental effect so it makes me more aware of pain. Pain medication such as opiods or even aspirin, Tylenol or ibuprofen have never really done anything for me concerning pain relief. Doctor used to give me prescriptions for large amounts of Vicodin for back pain or shoulder pain from a traumatic injury and it did absolutely nothing, I'd never even refill the prescription ( back before they started regulating it due to people becoming addicted widely). I never understood how people became addicted to opiods as they did absolutely nothing for me concerning pain.

For pain relief in either of my shoulders I just get a cortisone shot in the joint of whichever shoulder is giving me pain about once every three years and I am fine. Might have to try it in my knee.
Damn you got really high tolerance then, have you felt any side effects from any of those meds?

My side effects include putting cereal in the fridge and the milk in the cabinet. Seriously though maybe a headache anxiety, or drowsyness depending on the strain and quality.
Haha I have left my remote in the fridge more than once! But yeah crappy weed can make you trip in a bad way or not trip at all

Damn you got really high tolerance then, have you felt any side effects from any of those meds?
Percocet that a dentist prescribed after a temporary crown caused a allergic reaction in my mouth. The Percocet made my skin blister.
Tylenol 3 with codeine makes me itch. Vicodin did nothing at all. I don't know how people get addicted to it. Benadryl speeds me up instead of making me sleepy.

do you know what strain?
Most strains I've used or grown, mostly indica. Cannatonic and Purple Trainwreck from Arizona medical dispensaries is what I have been smoking the last year.

I just smoked some weed I grew and harvested early. No pain. First time I've smoked it, just relaxed feeling. The breeder tries to breed for medical uses. From Afterthought Autos. I'm going to smoke some more and see if I get a stronger effect. It is called Kilter and from the breeder, " Domina and Ogre auto strains as part of the hybrid, we introduced it to a prominent fast maturing photoperiod with both sativa and indica in the genes".

That's the biggest one for me, the memory, what pisses me off is that my long term is really good

Munchies too but I don't see it as negative
I forgot to add that when I vape, my core temp drops, which I really like, cause I run hot. Another is when I have vaped, I can empty out when I pee. Marijuana relaxes the urethra. That was a problem when I was on heavy pain meds and it was great to be able to empty out. Pain meds can be problematic for producing wood. I'm talking about a hard on. I know several guys who have much better sex due to marijuana.

other than forgetfulness, drowsiness(in some cases) and an insatiable appetite?

:snooze: :crisps:

images (23).jpg

like rectal seepage, incontinence, cancer, death, etc... not so much.

:funny:

My side effects include putting cereal in the fridge and the milk in the cabinet

:funny:

mmm, but seriously tho, everybody'z diff, but i personally need weed, plain & simple...not everybody is aware of, or understandz, the science behind cannabis, specifically the endocannibinoid system, which all vertabrate animalz possess...i.e. we are designed by nature to interact with this plant, it'z as simple as that...our bodiez naturally produce cannibinoidz, but as is often the case, for whatever reazon or another, the balancez get outa whack, and thus, enter -> u guessed it, cannabis ;) without weed, my system is a misfiring clusterfuck, but with weed, i'm perfectly balanced & cool as a cucumber :cool1: and "side effectz"-? well, even a stoner has to eat, so munchiez are far from a bad thing imho...and let'z see, i'm an indica man, handz down, and coupled with bein naturally wound tighter than an 8-day clock, well, it def helpz me sleep, so that'z 2 for 3 so far...and memory loss-? well, all i have to say bout that "effect" is that i think it'z highly overrated...the way i see it, if i can't remember it, it ain't worth rememberin in the first place, so... forgive the cliche', but it'z all in the mind kidz, it'z all in the mind ;)

...and that concludez this latest 420 ramble sesh & me gettin me coat now... :coffee: :headbang: ppp

I’ve had only minor side effects but they are only when I’m high those mentioned before me like short term memory loss like forgetting why I walk into a room for a minute , racing heart , mood swings very minor though I’ve a friend from my childhood who had a mental illness and years of abusing high thc bud had made his mental health a lot worse sadly though I’m sure it would of been the same if he abused alcohol or coke etc . Then again I also have family members who had never smoked until last year and now their mental health has improved greatly and they are doing very well now , me I love it it’s actually improved my life made me change how I act think now for the better

Dependa on strain, somw give.me racey thoughts, panic, and anxiety. Some make me hungry happy sleepy. Cbd helps my pain more than thc strains. Thchwlps mw forget its there at times.

Back