Cannabis Strains for PTSD

I just received some hemp CBD flower today via CBD Hemp Direct. Honolulu Haze #2 22.6% CBD 30 grams for $56.99. A few minutes ago I ordered 30 grams 21.8% CBG Desert Snow for $79.99. They sell some hemp seeds too.

That CBG strain looks interesting. Unfortunately, they won't ship to Canada.

I have PTSD and my favorite is Green Crack. Most sativa-dominant strains tend to worsen my symptoms. I've found Green Crack to be energizing and euphoric without causing anxiety, which is a rare combination for me.

The first time I tried a CBD heavy strain I felt a little off centre, I have struggles with PTSD from trauma and find THC a much better conduit for improving mental health. Best wishes to anyone struggling.

Does CBD really treat anxiety or cause it? I've read that some CBD products can cause more irritated behaviour. Is it true?

I think cbd effects are dose-dependent, and of course everyone's endocannabinoid system is different.

Trial and error!

For me, thc heavy with some cbd seems best and generally speaking sedative indicas work better.

Most sativas worsen my symptoms, but there are a few hazes, skunks, and s-leaning hybrids that I can handle.

A good place to start might be Leafly dot com and search for your ailment. That will give you a list of "maybe's"

When I recently looked at the current list, there were many that I have already identified as good for my symptoms, and some that I know are not right for me.

Also note that while there is some overlap, the PTSD strain list is a bit different.

I had many, many, many a nights sleep disturbed by bad dreams/nightmares(the same basic dreams) from my time on the flight deck and later duty postings(mostly). The Crapolla the navy/VA put me on made me a veritable vegetable, so I stopped taking the meds and just lived with the terrors for years, at least until I discovered cannabis. I still occasionally have the dreams but the effects of cannabis upon short term memory allows the dreams to fade away almost as soon as I awaken from them rather than the hours of terror afterwards.
Zskittles during the day and a few blasts of early miss or GG#4 after dinner and before bed does the trick for me.

I was recently diagnosed with PTSD. Weed mostly harms me, increases my depressive thoughts, and triggers paranoia. However, I recently purchased Purple haze in the Greenspot dispensary near Macleod Trail, and probably this is the only kind of weed that suits me. When I smoke purple haze, I have only positive thoughts, and my whole body relaxes. Isn't it cool? And yes, if I'm doing well after smoking this weed, it doesn't mean you won't have a negative effect. Hope my post will help ya stanchions in canada .

Back