Cannabis Strains for PTSD

it dont work for me if not. Just like that isolate you add to your bowls of indica. I just don't get the same effect without the "full spectrum". Dabbing isolate doesn't have same effect for some reason. Everyone is different. Was just gonna recommend trying a full spectrum shatter if you haven't.
I agree, keep as much "nasty" clorophyll and leaf matter in it as you can, lage fan leaves and stems can go to separate medible but whole plant is good for you. The volatile terpenes can go if they want to but the rest is good for you so extract it all. I found that harvest fresh to jar and put jar in freezer, pressure cook jar when you need it worked fine. Then you can eat it as is or put back jar in freezer or grind it and make medible of it all. Without oil carrier as is makes for a special effect, the opposite is to mix the grind with sesame oil for fast and economic effect. Just a personal reflection from recent medible experiment. Decarb time do also make a difference may worth it to try half time and double time just make sure to keep notes so you can reproduce whatever meds you do. So many ways to do and none is the best.

@Disburped sounds fantastic, what were you yielding? And how long from start to finish on average?
I don't know cause I have no scale and did not dry or cure, read above, estimate it will be enough until next harvest. I made a bamboo stick mess, cracked the stems 90 degrees, topped in flower, tied the buds horisontally in flower and plant liked it. The plant is a nice yielder but my setup is no good comparison. It's a joy to grow a plant like this. I chopped it all 8 weeks, one was harvested little early, one was very ripe.

Thanks, I'm looking into them now. Only ask because my tent is 5 feet tall. I lst alot but was jw if necessary.

Thanks, I'm looking into them now. Only ask because my tent is 5 feet tall. I lst alot but was jw if necessary.

No problem. Two plants had the stretch pheno so I topped one of them in early flower to control the stretch tempo, worked great, others I did tie down buds some weeks into flower, that was all until they stretched no more. The two stretch plants where great yielders but with different bud and leaf structure. One could also kill the stretchy ones early on cause they try to outcompete their neighbours from the start so you can't miss them. I find it ok with stretchy plants if they recover in hours after lst. I did not train at all in veg, cracked all stems 90 degrees three weeks into flower, looked like fallen trees but worked out ok cause I got the meds.
:headbang:

Thanks, all the phenos you've had so far have been pretty calming?

Add Congolese to the Sativa list. I have had it from several different growers, and each time it smelled, tasted, and felt...well, fresh!
Clear, relaxed, alert, with a mild body effect. No paranoia at all!

Comatose Kush is another good one on the Indica side. Great for pain, and nice and sedating. No worries.

If medical marijuana is legal in your state, you may want to look into the established high-CBD, low THC strains. The ratio that you would like to see, a sort of best-case for what appears to be medically available, is somewhere around 24:1. Also you can use pure best CBD products that is 100% legal

I've been getting CBD Isolate and making chocolates from it. 1 in the morning helps me get through the day and then its weed in the evening.

Unfortunately cbd bud is hard to come by here. The medial dispensaries have all been shut down and the recent legal market has focused on recreational users so producers aren't too motivated to grow and sell them at a reasonable price. Because it is more rare, shops charge a premium for those strains. This way, I don't have to search it out and pay $90-1/8th (yes seriously!)

Besides, chocolate+CBD gives a nice euphoric boost without getting high so it is work friendly too.

Last edited:
Blue Cheese Feminized is an excellent choice when there is a need of an aid in dealing with various ailments. Its best use is no different than many other high THC strains, and that is as a stress-reliever. Consequently, it could also help uplift the mood of the people out of the funk from bouts with depression.

Unfortunately cbd bud is hard to come by here.
I just received some hemp CBD flower today via CBD Hemp Direct. Honolulu Haze #2 22.6% CBD 30 grams for $56.99. A few minutes ago I ordered 30 grams 21.8% CBG Desert Snow for $79.99. They sell some hemp seeds too.

Back