Live Stoners CANNASIM : HELLO AFN

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
white widow
Hello AFN! I'm CANNASIM, is a pleasure to be here!

Have been growing since around one and a half years now, Autos and Photos, from apartment balconies to improvised indoor setups, now that I've got a better location, i'm using a compact tent in an unusual format, a triangle.

I do it for my GF and myself so I don't support the drug war since in my location is forbidden, as well as the stuff you find in the streets are a compact weed brick they call it pressed locally. Besides the pleasure of using, the medical reasons are mainly insomnia, hiper-activity and anxiety. My grows are usually 2-3 plants at the time, in 3 to 5 gallons smart pots.

The grow journey has been wonderful, love growing this plants, and wish that the freedom of growing and consuming would be worldwide.

Wish you all great holidays, and happy growing! Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AFN. :vibe:

there is a lot of great information on here especially on alternative grow methods and spaces. Don't be a stranger drop into live stoners where you will find conversations on everything you can imagine. Also if you start a journal on AFN be sure to tag me. Just put an @ in front of my name.

Welcome to AFN. :vibe:

there is a lot of great information on here especially on alternative grow methods and spaces. Don't be a stranger drop into live stoners where you will find conversations on everything you can imagine. Also if you start a journal on AFN be sure to tag me. Just put an @ in front of my name.

Thanks bro! It will be done! Take care and happy growing!

Welcome to AFN my brother :toke:
You surely found the right place to share the love of canna growing. All the information you need is here plus a really great community...you'll probably make some new friends!

Welcome to the Family, @CANNASIM :toke::welcome:
I started much the same way, growing for my Missus back in 2012. Looking forward to checking out your grows, and here's a :slap: for a great intro!

Thanks for the warm welcome bro! Asap i will put something up! [emoji1303] cheers happy growing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back