Extraction CBD Flower To Tincture?

DONTON

The Road To Nowhere Leads To Me
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Gotta Grow It First
Is there a way after you grow CBD flower to make a CBD tincture/oil that is not too difficult/$$$?I ask as my mom has asthma pretty bad and can not vape/combust flower(THC Flower) and edibles knock her out.We both suffer something fierce from scoliosis and other fun issues but she is way worse.Any kind of smoking she can not tolerate and CBD oil works a charm but is $$$ and her tolerance gets high making it last not long.Thanks.

If you already have the cbd bud, all you need is an oven and a slow cooker. If you don't have a slow cooker, they are usually available cheap in used junk stores like Value Village or the like. How to do it is pretty much the same as for THC extraction. There is lots of information online.

I recommend using MCT oil to make an oil tincture rather than alcohol. The alcohol burns your mouth, the oil doesn't. Once you have the tincture, dosage is easily controlled with an eye dropper.

If you need to grow the bud on the cheap, your best bet is likely outdoors in soil.

Good luck with it. You can get lots of help here with specifics if you decide what you want to do. :pighug:

If you already have the cbd bud, all you need is an oven and a slow cooker. If you don't have a slow cooker, they are usually available cheap in used junk stores like Value Village or the like. How to do it is pretty much the same as for THC extraction. There is lots of information online.

I recommend using MCT oil to make an oil tincture rather than alcohol. The alcohol burns your mouth, the oil doesn't. Once you have the tincture, dosage is easily controlled with an eye dropper.

If you need to grow the bud on the cheap, your best bet is likely outdoors in soil.

Good luck with it. You can get lots of help here with specifics if you decide what you want to do. :pighug:
Thanks.Sounds like it won't be too bad to do.

Do you have your bud? MCT oil is commonly available in health food stores, sometimes even in grocery stores. You will want to decarb your bud in your oven, and then extract it in your slow cooker. You can also do the extraction in the oven if you need to. Let me know what your setup is, and I will try to help you get going.

Do you have your bud? MCT oil is commonly available in health food stores, sometimes even in grocery stores. You will want to decarb your bud in your oven, and then extract it in your slow cooker. You can also do the extraction in the oven if you need to. Let me know what your setup is, and I will try to help you get going.
No not yet.But looking at putting as much info I can together so when I get done with this grow I can start a CBD grow.Yeah I need to get going with it more for my mom than me as she gets her(forget procedure name)nerve ends burned in her lumbar area to help with pain.She was doing it twice a year but now insurance will only let her do it once because it is not a proven procedure.We both went years(decades) and even though we both have back examination no one told.''Hey,you might wanna get your back checked out cause of the scoliosis/fractured vertebrae you have.''

Instead it's,''Why did you not try to correct this?''Lol,doctors....I tell ya I have no use for them.I had double inguinal hernia repair done in 2010 and in 2017 lifted a little too heavy while volunteering at a cat shelter and my mesh is ok but because my pelvic area is weak/imbalanced it threw my lumbar area out.Only way I knew I had scoliosis was a chiropractor took an x ray and showed me.So when I finish this grow im going to grow some CBD.The CBD works great for me too pain/mental wise and unlike my mom I can vape/smoke THC flower for pain and do ok.

I gotta say getting up there in age my body feels like it is a few centuries old instead of 50 lol.But hey thanks for the help and i'll run a grow diary on the CBD too.

No not yet.But looking at putting as much info I can together so when I get done with this grow I can start a CBD grow.Yeah I need to get going with it more for my mom than me as she gets her(forget procedure name)nerve ends burned in her lumbar area to help with pain.She was doing it twice a year but now insurance will only let her do it once because it is not a proven procedure.We both went years(decades) and even though we both have back examination no one told.''Hey,you might wanna get your back checked out cause of the scoliosis/fractured vertebrae you have.''

Instead it's,''Why did you not try to correct this?''Lol,doctors....I tell ya I have no use for them.I had double inguinal hernia repair done in 2010 and in 2017 lifted a little too heavy while volunteering at a cat shelter and my mesh is ok but because my pelvic area is weak/imbalanced it threw my lumbar area out.Only way I knew I had scoliosis was a chiropractor took an x ray and showed me.So when I finish this grow im going to grow some CBD.The CBD works great for me too pain/mental wise and unlike my mom I can vape/smoke THC flower for pain and do ok.

I gotta say getting up there in age my body feels like it is a few centuries old instead of 50 lol.But hey thanks for the help and i'll run a grow diary on the CBD too.
Good luck with it mate, I hope you smash the CBD grow. There will be lots of help here with tincture processing when you need it. :pighug:

Back