Changing the light cycle late

I'm about 50 days in and maybe have another 3 weeks to go.
I'm running 20/4.

During the 4 off my temps drop below 70°F and humidity rises to near 70% .

I think it would be fine to go 24hrs on at this point to help keep temps up and humidity down.

I'm just checking what you all think?

Captain Redbeard Big Bud autos in 2 tents.
20231215_203657.jpg
20231215_203702.jpg

I personally would not change the cycle that late. I would try using a small heater just outside the tent. I worry about the change in schedule stressing them too much and possibly causing hermie’s just because that’s not what they’ve been used too

I personally would not change the cycle that late. I would try using a small heater just outside the tent. I worry about the change in schedule stressing them too much and possibly causing hermie’s just because that’s not what they’ve been used too
Thanks.

I would definitely turn down the light intensity a bit to avoid over saturating them with too much DLI.

Thanks.

I would definitely turn down the light intensity a bit to avoid over saturating them with too much DLI.
Yeah I figured that you might be alright?:shrug: I believe it would have more to do with them not having a rest and changing there schedule that their used to. Running 24/0 the plants are constantly working maybe others will have different experiences but personally I have not :condom::goodluck:

Yeah I figured that you might be alright?:shrug: I believe it would have more to do with them not having a rest and changing there schedule that their used to. Running 24/0 the plants are constantly working maybe others will have different experiences but personally I have not :condom::goodluck:
I'm looking into space heaters for the garage the tents are in. I have a dehumidifier in the garage and that helps but when the temps dip the exhaust fan doesn't pull the dehumidified air in obviously. If I can keep the ambient temperature in there relatively toasty with a heater then they will be forced to draw in the dryer air no matter lights on or lights off.

Thanks again!

Got it!

20231217_101313.jpg

Back