Feb 26, 2019

1 - DINAFEM: DINAMED CBD AUTO
2 - MEPHISTO: CHEMDOGGING AUTO
3 - DUTCH PASSION: COLORADO COOKIES AUTO
4 - MEPHISTO: 4 ASSED MONKEYS AUTO
5 - DUTCH PASSION: CRITICAL ORANGE AUTO
6 - BARNEY'S FARM: BLUE MAMMOTH AUTO

Day one was Feb 22, 2019.

My gear is the same with the exception of using MC2 this whole grow. Along with Sweet Candy from day one. See this link for all gear I am using

I am only using half of the the 3.9 pot. They are only filled half way. I have noticed on all of my grows that about half of the coco is not used by the roots. It seems to me the idea is to get the roots down to the bottom as fast as possible so I will see if this works. I have used the smaller pots and had no issues with size.

I pre-watered all 6 pots with 1.5 liter of water. I mixed 2.4 grams of MC2 and 1.7 gram of Sweet Candy. All seeds were directly put into a Root Riot with the point facing up and buried about 15 ml deep. Once the pots are watered I put the RR directly into the coco. Each is covered with a red solo cup and the light is turned on at VEG and the journey has begun.
Three ladies popped (1-5-6) on the Feb 20. Then two more popped on the 21st (2-4). [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] did not make it. She rotted in her shell so I planted the Colorado Cookie on the 24. Today you see her stem starting to pop out.

They all are looking good. .

Group Shoots
DSC_8562.jpg

DSC_8563.jpg

DSC_8564.jpg

Not much to see but her they are:

1 - DINAFEM: DINAMED CBD AUTO
DSC_8569.jpg

DSC_8570.jpg

DSC_8571.jpg

DSC_8566.jpg

DSC_8567.jpg

DSC_8568.jpg

@St. Tom @Jraven @Mañ'O'Green @pop22 @archiegemmill @2Stoned2Care @mcpd_refugee @trailanimal @grgazzels @Olde School Player @Rollin_along @Dudeski @Screwauger @Ripper@Root @lunarman @Maria Sanchez @idiopathic neuropathy @HemiSync @
mcpd_refugee @Need4Weed @TheMongol @MysterioN @MickJ @Slater @member420 @Archaic @Bailey @STILLSMOKIN @wes @bushmasterar15 @MassMom @Flipper @R_HIDIA @Mizzo81

Last edited:
Today is
Feb 26, 2019

1 - DINAMED: CBD AUTO

Day one was Feb 22, 2019.

My gear is the same with the exception of using MC2 this whole grow. Along with Sweet Candy from day one. See this link for all gear I am using

I am only using half of the the 3.9 pot. They are only filled half way. I have noticed on all of my grows that about half of the coco is not used by the roots. It seems to me the idea is to get the roots down to the bottom as fast as possible so I will see if this works. I have used the smaller pots and had no issues with size.

I pre-watered all 6 pots with 1.5 liter of water. I mixed 2.4 grams of MC2 and 1.7 gram of Sweet Candy. All seeds were directly put into a Root Riot with the point facing up and buried about 15 ml deep. Once the pots are watered I put the RR directly into the coco. Each is covered with a red solo cup and the light is turned on at VEG and the journey has begun.
Three ladies popped (1-5-6) on the Feb 20. Then two more popped on the 21st (2-4). [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] did not make it. She rotted in her shell so I planted the Colorado Cookie on the 24. Today you see her stem starting to pop out.

They all are looking good. .

Group Shoots
View attachment 1020779

View attachment 1020780

View attachment 1020781

Not much to see but her they are:

1 - DINAMED: CBD AUTO
View attachment 1020773

View attachment 1020774

View attachment 1020775

View attachment 1020776

View attachment 1020777

View attachment 1020778

@St. Tom @Jraven @Mañ'O'Green @pop22 @archiegemmill @2Stoned2Care @mcpd_refugee @trailanimal @grgazzels @Olde School Player @Rollin_along @Dudeski @Screwauger @Ripper@Root @lunarman @Maria Sanchez @idiopathic neuropathy @HemiSync @
mcpd_refugee @Need4Weed @TheMongol @MysterioN @MickJ @Slater @member420 @Archaic @Bailey @STILLSMOKIN @wes @bushmasterar15 @MassMom @Flipper @R_HIDIA @Mizzo81

I'm all in...
giphy68.gif
... one day I will have Chill in my garden

Back