New Grower Multiple Strain Perpetual Auto Grow & Grow Room Build

Nice setup bro! Definitely keen to see how that Jack Herer finishes up. Getting close?

Yes, going to have to cut it down in a couple days. Was trying to wait til Saturday, but branches are falling over.

IMG_20190211_223728.jpg
IMG_20190211_223720.jpg
IMG_20190211_223501.jpg

Wow, if mine manages to be anything like that I'd be soooo stoked! But trying to keep my expectations low as this is my first grow.

Did you do any sort of training on her? Whats her current height?

Wow, if mine manages to be anything like that I'd be soooo stoked! But trying to keep my expectations low as this is my first grow.

Did you do any sort of training on her? Whats her current height?

Haven't measured, but I'd say 2.5ft. Zero training, did come out the soil on an angle.
I will give it a measure tonight.
Buds are getting heavy and just spilling over the sides, branches holding up branches, branches resting on the fabric.

Nice! :drool:

Hmmm, my tent is only 6ft high so if I get anything close to 3 ft its gonna be a tight fit keeping my lights at a proper distance. I might just try a little LST on mine, was planning on topping and LST on my 2nd grow but this beauty you just grew is making me rethink that.
You curing down to 62%? I'd love to know your dry weight on this one.

Nice! :drool:

Hmmm, my tent is only 6ft high so if I get anything close to 3 ft its gonna be a tight fit keeping my lights at a proper distance. I might just try a little LST on mine, was planning on topping and LST on my 2nd grow but this beauty you just grew is making me rethink that.
You curing down to 62%? I'd love to know your dry weight on this one.

I had to rush to build my grow room because Jack Herer was so tall. I am drying til I can get a snap of the branches, then jar curing with boveda 62% packets.

Lol dude, Im loving this thread but you have got to sort those pics my man! Im getting a major crick neck :biggrin:

Back