Hey Nosias, just scanned thru your last grows & I must congratulate you on a great job well done!!! The Dinafem CBD Auto has piqued my interest to say the least, thinking it would greatly help the wife's fibromyalgia. You say you just decarb'ed and ate the bud? No cookies or extraction, just ate the whole thing? Cool.
Got to spend some time thinking about that. My only drawback to my single plant tent grows is variety - once I commit to a strain I must see it through and that's what I'm going to be smoking in 80-90 days. Two tents helps, but it's a constant dilemma for what to do next. Never done a CBD strain but that may have to change!!! Keep me posted how your experience continues.
BTW, I got another slow-flower, this time a Dutch Passion Mazar. 30 days in with no pistils whatsoever. Last year's Fast Buds Rhino Ryder (Medicine Man) Auto slow flower didn't show flower at all until 45 days, and over 120 days to finish but she did yield out over 13 oz. So at a bit more than 3 oz. per month average yield I guess it's OK. I just like predictability that doesn't throw off my grow cycles. I must not be living right to keep hitting these... got to eat more cookies.

Hope you're having a great Fathers' Day. Be seeing you around!
Thanks for dropping in. Yes, the Dinafem CBD Auto took away my leg pain. I would suggest you and her try some CBD that you can now buy every where.

I wanted to make some tincture so I decarbed some of it and use QWET to make 3 oz. But I was hurting so I ate a bud. My wife said it was my greens for the day. Now I have the tincture so no need for the "salad". When there is just the dull nagging aches I will vape some in my Pax3. It is not as strong but it does a good job of removing the sharpness of the aches.

I like variety so that is why I like my 6 ladies. Each grow they have been some challenges. Some are tall and some are short. They all seem to fit in ok so I am happy.
13 oz is a great haul but I know what you mean. Hell 4 months is a long time.

You both take care and I will be here lurking and waiting for my next run in late August.

Last edited:
2cb13b6b08f4480f878a2412c9215316.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back