Grow Room Cloudline s6 fan and controller 67

darknight_420

Welcome to the CannaZone
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hi all

I just spent a lot of money on the cloudline s6 oscillation fan. I called the shop I bought if from and they said it can be used with the controller 67 so long as I'm not already using thar port

This is idea as im using the 67 with the ac infinity exhaust.

It plugs in OK but I'm getting no control over the fan on the app via my phone, I'm only controlling the exhaust.

I'll feel a little disappointed if I've paid all that money for a fan that I can only control manually.

When I click add devices I'm not seeing the cloudline
Screenshot_20231208-172200_AC Infinity.jpg

I dont know what to do, Can anyone please help?

Hi all

I just spent a lot of money on the cloudline s6 oscillation fan. I called the shop I bought if from and they said it can be used with the controller 67 so long as I'm not already using thar port

This is idea as im using the 67 with the ac infinity exhaust.

It plugs in OK but I'm getting no control over the fan on the app via my phone, I'm only controlling the exhaust.

I'll feel a little disappointed if I've paid all that money for a fan that I can only control manually.

When I click add devices I'm not seeing the cloudline
View attachment 1651853
I dont know what to do, Can anyone please help?
Im pretty sure the person you talked to at the shop was mistaken. I think the oscillating fans are only controllable through the controller 69. Unfortunately I dont think there is much you can do other than upgrading the controller itself. I do reccomend it though. It is a substantial step up from the 67, but I completely understand the frustration with having to spend even more money.

Just to be sure click on smart controllers and see if it comes up as a device under your controller 67 to be sure.
Screenshot_20231208_114125_AC Infinity.jpg

This is how my 6 inch fan shows up on my controller 69. I labeled it myself it just showed up as a fan plugged in.

Im pretty sure the person you talked to at the shop was mistaken. I think the oscillating fans are only controllable through the controller 69. Unfortunately I dont think there is much you can do other than upgrading the controller itself. I do reccomend it though. It is a substantial step up from the 67, but I completely understand the frustration with having to spend even more money.

Just to be sure click on smart controllers and see if it comes up as a device under your controller 67 to be sure.View attachment 1651858
This is how my 6 inch fan shows up on my controller 69. I labeled it myself it just showed up as a fan plugged in.
Hey I just read over the owners manual. And it is definitely compatible. Go under your smart controller tab in the app, it should be accessible under the controller 67 itself

@Cannaficionado thanks..

I know whats wrong..

It is connecting to the controller 67 but I have no control over the individual speed of the fan and the fan will only run at the same speed as I run the exhaust.

I turned the exhaust up on my phone to 10 and fan speed increased.

Now my problem is i buy oversize and run at a lower speed so here we have a AC infinity cloudline 6 in an 80x80 tent running at speed 2 which gives ample negative pressure so that means my fan runs at 2 also which tbh is shit!

So I've disconnected it and turned fan on speed 8 and my exhaust is back to 2 and things are OK.

Maybe through time I'll upgrade to 69 but I doubt it will be soon

I do have the Ac cloudline s4 and I could pop her in and run her at a higher speed but just I'm not taking anything down when in coming on wk7 of flower

Thanks for your quick input that's brilliant

The only disappointing thing is you still have to manually turn on/off the oscillation feature, it will only control the fan speed.
Thats true but I'm leaving it on oscillation

Despite not getting the full features I thought I'd be getting I still am happy with it, purely because of the quietness it gives and it oscillates

Prior to installing this I had a 15in tesco fan tied in the corner and 1x6in on other corner and It was a little noisy and rattled, now I can't hear anything and my humidity and temps have now settled 28.2c and 54%

Controller 69 is way to expensive in the UK just now,

Despite not getting the full features I thought I'd be getting I still am happy with it, purely because of the quietness it gives and it oscillates

Prior to installing this I had a 15in tesco fan tied in the corner and 1x6in on other corner and It was a little noisy and rattled, now I can't hear anything and my humidity and temps have now settled 28.2c and 54%

How much are they charging?

I have the 69 Pro+, I love it, but I still cant control the oscillation. But like you, I leave it on all the time.

The average price is £105 which is a bit to much for me.
Yeah I was just wondering if there was a price hike after currency conversion, and there is about $10 more. But thats just for the baseline version. I didnt look up the pro model which in my opinion isnt really worth it. Just got wifi and bluetooth and maybe a few extra features you dont really need.

Back