Indoor Come see my girls!!

Should be an ounce if you weighed in wet at 135g.

Which pic do you want nommed for BOM? Just repost that one and I'll put it in the December thread...

Not sure man? I will post some harvest pics up after i go to the gym. Thank you again I am super stoked!

Fast question for anybody who knows. I have a second plant pushing 80 days with HUGE buds but they are looking kinda fluffy and still 80% white pistols. I am going to have to harvest her at the very latest this weekend I am really sad to have to cut her down but she requires daily watering and I wont have that kind of time going into the holidays.

My questions are... If I must cut her too soon will she still be potent? She is going to be almost 85 days but still looking young as far as bud maturity is concerned. What should I do??? :help:

Very nice Sd :thumbs:

Fast question for anybody who knows. I have a second plant pushing 80 days with HUGE buds but they are looking kinda fluffy and still 80% white pistols. I am going to have to harvest her at the very latest this weekend I am really sad to have to cut her down but she requires daily watering and I wont have that kind of time going into the holidays.

My questions are... If I must cut her too soon will she still be potent? She is going to be almost 85 days but still looking young as far as bud maturity is concerned. What should I do??? :help:

Can anybody help with this?

Depending on the strain, pistles can vary. When you want to harvest out put them in 24 hours dark and don't water the last 3 to 4 days before the harvest, that will help get you a couple more days. Milky trichomes tend to give you more of a head high, darker trichomes more of a body high. Dont worry brother, do a proper dry and cure though, that's key.

Gg

Last edited:
From what I have come to understand the color of pistols has little to do with potency its the color of trichromes that turn from clear,to white(milky), then amber and give the different highs.

From what I have come to understand the color of pistols has little to do with potency its the color of trichromes that turn from clear,to white(milky), then amber and give the different highs.

Word... Edited my post to reflect your comment +rep for catching me.... That's what I get for helping while smoking....

Himalayan Blue Diesel dry weight!

So after 6 days of drying my first plant came in at 27 grams! I am pretty happy with that yield because it is the smaller plant of the two. The smell mild diesel with a hint of berry and candy. From a test nug the buzz was really nice not the killer indica I was expecting. It was relaxing but still uplifting.

Pictures of dried nugs and pictures of the big lady :D

I think I will give water tonight but she must come down no later than the 15th so i can have ten days to dry and burp before I leave town for a christmas trip!

View attachment 153200View attachment 153201View attachment 153202View attachment 153203View attachment 153204View attachment 153205View attachment 153206

Back